How to Become Carnivore: Transitioning into long term health
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Long-term weight management
- Feeling healthier, younger, having a stronger sex drive, very clear skin, smooth digestion, and no more hunger
- Feeling comfortable transitioning into a carnivorous or meat based lifestyle
- Understanding the differences in different carnivore diets, knowing the pros and cons to undergoing such a lifestyle
- No previous knowledge required, but an understanding of keto is helpful
A crash course on how to effectively make a change in your way of eating to something that has the potential to improve your health for years to come. This course will also help to minimize the discomfort of completely changing your diet.
Reasons why the carnivore diet are mentioned throughout, but this course is not centered around defending the literature for/against eating carnivorously. It is more of a how-to than anything else.
- Those who want weight loss and easy long-term weight management
- Ketogenic dieters that want to take their health to the next level
- Those who have chronic inflammation related health issues. I cannot make personal claims to it's effectiveness, but have heard nothing but great stories from anyone who has gone carnivore.
Please watch this before deciding whether or not to buy the course.
This isn't just a way to lose a bunch of weight, it's a change in your way of life for the sake of great long-term health
How to transition into carnivore from keto. You've probably noticed that I often mention adapting your body and finding what is right for you. The full transition from regular diet to carnivore could take three weeks or three months.
I'll emphasize it again: this isn't some crash diet, it's a way to live healthier for many many years to come.