Become a Senior User Experience (UX) Design Strategist
What you'll learn
- Manage a UX-related project from the first e-mail to the stakeholder's presentation meeting
- Understand how to create a bullet-proof strategy and lead a development team
- Learn a special question that will save you to invest in a prospect that will never become a client
- Know the hidden secrets of how to easily create and run a hugely successful UX Project
- Substantially increase your earnings per project
- Understand why teams and stakeholders would follow your lead as a UX strategist
- Increase your work capacity, using lean techniques with digital tools as leverage
- Learn how to charge for a proposal
- Get access to a complete set of free "tools of the trade" of UX Design to manage your projects as well as your daily routine
- Know best practices to interview users and stakeholders
- A UX course that tells what colleagues don't talk about
- Become a UX Consultant: productive, accountable and tidy!
- Getting buy-in and understanding from executives
- Improve collaboration between teams
- Clarify requirements
- Non-initiated students should take a UX Design course first
★☆★ IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS IS A LEGACY COURSE ★☆★
★☆★ This course has not been updated since 2017, and even the principles and tips are evergreen, you have to expect the visual design to be outdated ★☆★
*Tip: Remember to add this course to your wishlist to be in the know of Udemy special promo prices ;)
Our fast-growing community include UXers from global IT companies like Globant, Infragistics, Dokko Group, Elementary, DevSpark, Avenida and Ind-ie. Recently, even Microsoft has been recommending it!
And there are a lot more things to come...
Come with me on a journey to the UX Consultancy fast-track ... in less than 4 hours!
I've teached about digital business strategy to thousands of students thru LaEscuelaTK, University of Palermo, ITBA (Technology Institute of Buenos Aires) and by my advanced UX Bootcamp: Solutionants.
This is the work of my lifetime as an entrepreneur & UX Project Leader.
This system provides tested-in-the-field skills of management on product & service design, and also has everything I know about self-management.
Have you heard about the mighty “Senior UX Design Strategist"? The one that everybody admires for being able to understand and manage the client, the team and the product... everything at the same time?
I've been working in UX-related projects since 2009. Some of them were amazing, others were sh1t. And after all, I came to understand what REALLY works.
My experiences have really paid off... and I decided to share them here for the very first time.
I worked with a wide range of clients: from local SME's and StartUps in my hometown of Buenos Aires, Argentina to Fortune 500 companies from USA's Silicon Valley, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Israel and Chile. Nowadays, I'm part of the TopTal's 3% of elite UX Designers.
I've gone from selling products as a digital marketer in MercadoLibre, to lead a software development team for several of the most important banks in the world.
That was before I've decided to create the first advanced UX practicum in spanish, Solucionantes.
So, I know a way to work it.
Every single technique which I reveal in this course is easy to put in place in minutes - and aims to give you instant returns.
All my knowledge is shown in the lectures, nothing is kept secret. In this UX course I reveal ALL I know, and as I test new things, those that are successful are added to the course - at no extra cost to you! This is a course that will continue to grow.
As well as the Udemy 30-day guarantee, you have my personal promise that you will be delighted by what you'll learn in the next 4 hours ... and you'll be shaming yourself if you already are a UX Design Consultant and have been missing out on this fabulous potential.
What this course is not:
- This UX course does not cover items that are basic about UX Design. I'll present you management techniques, strategies and tactics.
- I will not make one-on-one coaching or consultancy. I understand that for that, a written response is not enough.
- This is not an english class: my english is kinda imperfect. I'm from Argentina, and you'll notice some errors. But please, don't let this be a blocker in trying the value of the contents that I share. Remember that you can always ask for a 30-day refund from Udemy, no questions asked.
- I barely appear on camera: I like to get “to the meat" when I teach, to get each minute of each video full of value.
If you want a complete system to work, crafted in the field- you need to get this course now.
You'll even get a complete listing of all the free “Tools of the trade" that I use in my daily UX work.
Every minute you delay is actually COSTING you money...
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a User Experience or Service Design background, who want to become consultants and freelancers
- Project Managers who work in Software or Hardware development
- Founders, Owners and any Entrepreneur that want to lead a team to get the best product
Mariano has 20+ years of experience in the digital business industry where he has developed well-rounded capabilities in both business and technology.
Certified "Top 3% Product /UX /UI Designer" by TopTal.
He mentors in Product Management & UX Design for Singularity University, StartupBootCamp and Startup Chile.
He was an academic coordinator for ITBA (Technological Institute of Buenos Aires), University of Palermo and ESEADE institute, all of them renowned educational institutions in Argentina.
Co-Founded IXDA Buenos Aires branch and the Inclusive Design Movement.
A natural born entrepreneur, with the ability to adapt to any challenge, Mariano founded his own bond derivatives brokerage firm, an electronic music production company and an e-learning start-up–among other projects.
See more of his Lifework in his webpage: