How To Become An Entrepreneur At A Young Age
What you'll learn
- What financial fitness means.
- The definition of entrepreneurship.
- Entreprenuers’ recommendations.
- Benefits of entreprenuership.
- Challenges of entreprenuership.
- More than a dozen business ideas to earn money as an entreprenuer.
- Students need a writing utilize and paper to take notes.
- Students should print the provided, supplemental workbook.
This course will will help you on your path of entrepreneurship and to be financially fit.
First, you will learn about being financially fit, which includes each level of financial fitness from expenses to giving. Second, you will learn what it means to be an entrepreneur, including insights from a lifelong entrepreneur and a preteen entrepreneur. Third, you will learn the benefits of being an entrepreneur. Fourth, you will learn about the challenges associated with starting and operating your own business. Last, you will learn more than a dozen business opportunities. These opportunities are presented month by month and most of the opportunities are viable year around.
The 40 minute course will be taught using video, audio, and text formats. A review qeustion will be given after each section. Some of the material covered includes explanations, examples, and business ideas.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for preteens, teens, and young adults.
- For preteens and teens, this course should be viewed and discussed with an adult.
Faithea Flowers keeps individuals motivated and educated in the areas of physical and financial fitness. Faithea has 15 years of management experience at Fortune 500 companies, including Citi, Accenture, and Sallie Mae.
Faithea has a BBA in Small Business Management and Direct Marketing (with honors), MBA in Finance and Strategy, and Masters of Legal Studies (with honors).
Faithea is a St. Louis 40 Under 40 award recipient and former St. Loius Regional Business Council inaugural member.
Faithea is an AFAA Certified Fitness Instructor who enjoys running at least one half marathon each year since 2000. She teaches Zumba, BodyPump, Cycle, and many other class formats in her local community.