How to Become an Embedded Systems Engineer Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- What is an Embedded System?
- What is an embedded systems engineer?
- The core skill set of an embedded systems engineer
- Embedded Systems Engineer Career Path
- Embedded Systems Engineer Degrees and Certifications
- Program microcontrollers with C programming language
- Make a user friendly program
- Trace errors in your Code easily and effectively
- Program in Embedded C
- Make PCB Design and Fabrication
- Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- Turn 2D Sketches into 3D Models
- Master 3D Design
- Program STM32 - 32-bit ARM-Based Microcontroller
- How to Set Up an Electronics Home Lab Tools and Equipment
- How to Solder Electronic Components Like A Professional
- A Computer
- Download the provided software which is free and included
So you want to become an embedded systems engineer? What’s it going to take to get there? If you ’re into robots, know your way around PCBs, and value rendering in C, you might have the material of an embedded systems engineer. In this course, we ’ll fill in the chops, commissions, and career tracks of an embedded systems engineer.
So, If you want to become an embedded systems engineer and want a career in this field, this course is where you should start.
This is a comprehensive, immersive course that will teach you everything you need to know about embedded systems engineering, Includes lectures on hardware and software.
Why you should take this course?
This is an online course that takes people from beginner to expert in just a few months
It teaches people how to become an embedded systems engineer and provides them with the skills they need for the job
You'll learn about all it's aspects , and more
It's an easy way for anyone who's interested in learning engineering.
The lectures are available as video so that you can watch from any device.
Welcome to this course.
Nearly every lecture and section of the course is delivered with one aim in the head, which is to present you a quick look and get you started swiftly in embedded systems as a career path, not precisely a hoppy.
From Programming using C language to PCB Design, 3D Design and Programming different Microcontrollers (8- bit and 32- bit).
The course doesn't waste your time. From the very start, we deliver an illustration with every piece of information.
The course is modular in nature. Are you new to the world of Embedded Systems? Great! start at the beginning, and we'll tutor you everything you need to know.
We take you step-by-step through the assignments each time supplying exemplifications and documentation to make sure you're supported through the course.
We're instructors with a singular focus on delivering a meaningful experience for our scholars. And, while we can not do the work for you, we will assist you to reach your full eventuality.
The course comes with free software and lots of lagniappes books and wastes that will help you along the way, Enjoy your trip, and Happy literacy from all of us then at Educational Engineering.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for individuals who wants to become Embedded Systems Engineers
- Anyone want's to learn basics of C programming to get started with programming Microcontrollers
- Anyone want's to learn how to Program in Embedded C
- Anyone want's to learn how to Make PCB Design and Fabrication
- Anyone want's to learn how to Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- Anyone want's to learn how to Turn 2D Sketches into 3D Models
- Anyone want's to learn how to Master 3D Design
- Anyone want's to learn how to Program STM32 - 32-bit ARM-Based Microcontroller
- Anyone want's to learn How to Set Up an Electronics Home Lab Tools and Equipment
- Anyone want's to learn How to Solder Electronic Components Like A Professional
Educational Engineering Team
Team of skilled Engineers Sharing Knowledge with the World
Educational Engineering Team is a Leading Team in Microcontroller Industry, with over 13 Years of Experience in Teaching and Doing Practical Projects.
We strive to put all our hands-on experience in these courses. Instead of superficial knowledge - we go into the depth of the topic and give you the exact - step by step blueprint on how to tame simple as well as complex topics in easy and digestible bite-sized videos.
This real-world knowledge enables you to grasp knowledge easily, and you can apply this learning immediately to your life and projects.
Educational Engineering Team has been in the Programming and Microcontroller business since 2007. We have been part of many projects. Over the course of these years - we have gained a good insight into students’ and educators’ needs. We are passionate about sharing all our collective knowledge with you. As of 2018, we have already taught over 250k-THOUSAND students and counting.
Currently, we have more than 100+ Courses on Udemy
Educator and Author of "Educational Engineering".
Ashraf is an educator, Mechatronics engineer, electronics and programming hobbyist, and Maker. He creates online video courses on the EduEng YouTube Channel (More Than 4 Million View, 20k + Subscriber) and author of four Microcontroller books.
As a Chief Educational Engineer since 2007 at Educational Engineering Team, the company he founded, Ashraf’s mission is to explore new trends and technology and help educate the world and make it a better place.
Educational Engineering offers educational courses and Bootcamps, articles, lessons, and online support for electronics hobbyists, Programming hobbyists, Microcontroller hobbyists, STEM students, and STEM teachers.
That team also work as freelancer engineers, helping many students in their graduation projects, and provide guidance and consulting for many students over the years to help them kick-start their career.
Ashraf’s core skill is explaining difficult concepts through in a step by step easy to understand matter using video and text. With over 11 years of tertiary teaching experience, Ashraf has developed a simple yet comprehensive and informative style in teaching that students from all around the world appreciate.
His passion for Microcontrollers and Programming and in particular for the world of Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, Rasberry Pi has guided his personal development and his work through Educational Engineering.
Ashraf’s online courses have helped over 250,000 people from around the world to be better and to make a great career in the industry.
Educational Engineering Team offer Course on
Circuit Design, Simulation, and PCB Fabrication
Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, and Raspberry Pi
Programming in C, Python, and other programming languages
PLC Industrial Programming and Automation
3D Design and Simulation
ESP and IoT World