How To Become A Wedding Photographer
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create your own successful wedding photography business from the ground up.
- Establish a company name, brand and logo.
- How to get your first clients.
- Tips on building your own professional website and email address.
- Discover the style of photographer you want to be.
- How to make wedding packages and price them correctly.
- What equipment you'll need for the job.
- How to edit your photos in Lightroom.
- The structure of a wedding day - the do's and don'ts.
- Engagement/pre-wedding shoots.
- You should have a basic understanding of photography and how a camera works.
- You should be proactive and willing to start work on building your business whilst working through the course.
- You should be passionate about portraiture and working with people.
Whether you've dreamed of jacking in the day job and becoming a full-time wedding photographer, or you want to earn some extra cash shooting weddings at the weekend, then this is the course for you!
Did you know it's possible to make upwards of £2000 per weekend just from photographing weddings? Well, it's true! My name is Tom Calton and I'm a professional wedding photographer based in the UK. In less than 3 years I managed to create a business that captures over 40+ weddings per year. Want to know how I did it? Well, I reveal everything I've learnt in this online course.
With my step-by-step online tutorial, I'll guide you through everything there is to know about starting your own wedding photography business from the ground up. That includes establishing your photography style, making a brand, creating a website, pricing/packages and much, much more.
To fully understand what is required on the wedding day, we're going to be talking through a typical wedding format and the tips and tricks you're going to need to know in order to maximise your chances of getting that potentially award-winning photo.
Capturing the wedding is just half of the job - there's also the editing to think about, too. But don't worry, I've got you covered there too. I'm going to walk you through my own post-processing workflow to show you how to manage your time efficiently and gain top quality edits in the process.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today and make the first steps towards creating your wedding photography business. I look forward to seeing you on the course.
- Keen photographers who are looking to start shooting weddings.