How to Become a UK Police Officer
What you'll learn
- Recall the Core Competencies and relate them to your own experiences for maximum marks
- Engage and use strategies proven to increase marks at the One Day Assessment Centre
- Provide evidential and motivational responses at Interview Stages
- Score the highest marks in the Written Exercises
- Demonstrate the appropriate skill set and techniques for Role Play Assessment success
- Learn where to apply
- Write a successful Application Form response for 1st time pass
- Download the Multi Stage Fitness Test for Practice
- Practice Test Papers for improving your score
- Learn how the Police Service will score you at the One Day Assessment Centre
- Develop and Deliver a Powerful 10 Minute Presentation
- You should be a minimum of 18yrs of age and meet the eligibility requirements to become a UK Police Officer
This course will give you the most up-to-date information and tactics that one day course providers struggle to achieve.
From the best selling author of: How To Pass The Police Officer Selection Process - Available via Amazon
WHY THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU PASS!
This course is proven to help better candidates chances of becoming a police officer. Our instructor has helped 1000s of aspiring police officers to date - no more need to attend an expensive one day course and then lose the valuable information.
- How to complete the application form the correct way (and the only way you should do it), in order to ensure success the first time around.
- The key and little-known areas of the pre-release material that you need to study and what most applicants miss when using it to prepare. The new core competencies and how you MUST use them to match the assessment criteria THROUGHOUT the police selection process.
- Examples of the Police Tests learn how to pass each assessment with ease using proven methods.
- Role play exercises, how to approach and pass them, key information from an ex police officer.
- The Competency Based Police Interview, including real sample questions that you can use to secure your role in the police service.
Candidates who pass the police officer selection process have a thorough understanding of how they are going to be assessed. They have an exact understanding of how to match the core competencies at every stage of the process.
If you want to pass the application process, then this intensive police course will demonstrate how to succeed.
Unlike 1 day courses offered by some competitors this course allows you to progress at your own pace, review and replay key information and return to it time and time again. Having delivered courses for a major provider of "How To Become" style recruitment information courses, our instructor has taught in excess of 3500 people over a 10 year period with great success. This course teaches the new updated police officer core competencies and shows all candidates what they MUST be doing to PASS
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a police officer or special constable
I have served as a Police Officer and Special Constable, so I understand in particular the recruitment challenges these processes bring.
You'll find our courses and books a little different to most.
Short and to the point, our How to Pass the Police Officer Selection Process guide is a must for all potential Police recruits. Other courses may bulk out with out dated examples and pages of repetitive tests, ours doesn't.
Our courses were originally written to provide a fresh alternative, with new response structures and content, but still with the first class delivery from an exceptional tutoring team. Being both interviewer and trainer for some of Europe's largest organisations for over 22 years, I aim to ensure my courses are both informative and enjoyable.
Over 96% of people I have personally mentored would recommend my services and to their friends and family. With over 3500 people trained, in numerous countries, I'm pleased with 96%, but always striving for 100%.
In an effort to provide cost effective coaching for potential Police Candidates, I have moved away from one day training courses which incur additional costs like, room hire, public liability insurance, tea or refreshments etc. All of these costs get passed on to delegates, along with having to pay for travel or a potential hotel bill.
Each delegate can expect to pay upwards of £97 + VAT for a day's course, plus their own travel expenses. SAVE time and cost and book online today for the most up to date advice and information.
I hope you find the course informative and useful, hundreds have already been successful using the techniques enclosed.