Project Management: The Executing Phase
What you'll learn
- Be able to manage, monitor and control the execution phase of s project making sure all deliverables are accepted by using solid, repeatable methods and processes
- Astonish the management and your stakeholders by demonstrating your new found project management skills and knowledge
- Previous experience working in a project environment would be advantageous, but not necessary as I will take you through all the processes used during the execution phase of a project
Project Management: Executing Phase is designed for aspiring project managers, project team members and technical team members wanting to get more involved in project managing the implementation phase of a project.
This project management course is a follow-on course from Project Management: Planning, and is structured around the premise that all projects have a beginning, a middle and an end, and that all successful projects follow a standardised project management methodology.
Learn how to implement, monitor and control your projects using simple, repeatable project management processes guided by an easy to use project management methodology.
Supercharge your career, build on your project management skills and deliver the product of your project on time, under budget and to the absolute delight of your key stakeholders.
- Learn all the project management processes and methods needed to complete the execution phase of your projects making sure all deliverables are completed, documented and accepted
- Discover my Practical Project Management Methodology - making your projects easy to manage and control
- Download a complete set of the only project management document templates and checklists you will ever need to manage the execution phase of your project successfully
Become a successful and practical project manager by introducing my Practical Project Management Methodology today so that you can plan, implement and bring all your projects to a successful conclusion
In this project management course you will learn:
- My Practical Project Management Methodology
- What project integration management is all about
- How to manage stakeholders during the execution phase
- How to manage and control changes to scope, cost and schedule
- How to control your project scope
- How to control your project schedule
- How to develop your project team
- How to manage and control your project budget
- How to develop a risk response plan and take care of risk events
- How to introduce quality assurance and quality control into your projects
- How to select suppliers and manage the agreements made
- How to produce and distribute effective communications to your stakeholders
The project management course consists of:
- Video presentations
- Complete set of downloadable project management document templates and checklists
- Easy to do quizzes
- Me - students can ask and comment on questions in the discussion area and I will be available to advise on any aspects of the execution phase of a project
See you on the inside…
Jeb Riordan, PMP
Who this course is for:
- This training program will be beneficial to all aspiring project managers, project team members and members of technical teams working in a project environment
- Project managers wanting to enhance their career prospects by practising solid, repeatable project management processes
- Project team members wanting to support their project managers showing initiative and self motivation by learning new project management skills
- Members of technical teams wanting to get more involved in the management of the projects they are working in
- Steering team members wanting to talk the same language
My name is Jeb Riordan and I've been a project manager for, well, too long.
Primarily in the telecommunications sector I have managed multi-million dollar projects in more than ten different countries, including, the UK, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Cambodia and the Caribbean.
I am a past member of the UK based Association for Project Management (APM) and the USA based Project Management Institute (PMI).
Although no longer a member of any professional institution I have maintained my PMI Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) status because it includes an element of continuing professional development (and it looks good on my resume!)
Oh, I also gained the Advanced Project Management Certificate from the International Institute for Learning. That was a long haul; simulating the NASA moon landing project.
Over the years, I have observed many projects failing because the project manager is overwhelmed with the need to adopt the latest fad in managing projects and managing people; losing sight of the real project objectives - On time, below budget and delighted stakeholders.
My mission is to simplify the complexity of modern project management by encouraging project managers, team members and stakeholders to focus on well proven, repeatable, solid practical project management processes making even the most complex of projects easy to monitor, control and complete successfully.