Complete Guide to Becoming a Successful Professional Speaker
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Creating a signature speech
- Determining the difference between speaking categories
- Determining the target audience
- Marketing the speech for the target audience
- Creating a speaking contract
- Dealing with meeting planners and audiences
- Effectively using public relations skills to promote the speaking business.
- Creating products from the signature speech to benefit clients and their speaking business.
- Discovering resources for professional speakers
- Join 800+ students in this popular course!
- Students should have the desire to become a professional speaker.
- Students should have some basic computer and Internet skills
- Students should be leaders or experts in their field, or have the desire to motivate others
This is THE course to take if you are even thinking about marketing your skills in the speaking world.
The Complete Guide to Becoming a Successful Professional Speaker is a course for anyone with a desire to become a professional public speaker.
Public speaking is a business, and the course material includes
- the different categories of professional speakers
- defining your ideal target audience
- developing your signature speech
- creating your target list of potential speaking clients
- marketing your speaking business
- using public relations to promote your speaking business
- creating a rock-solid speaking contract
- creating value for your clients and informational products based on your presentation
- resources for professional speakers
This course provides everything you need to know before you start your professional speaking business and develop your professional speaking career!
I sincerely hope that you enjoy the course!
- Students who would like to become a professional speaker.
- Students who want to learn the business aspects of a professional speakin business.
Welcome and Course Overview