- Founder of IWA Publications
- Editor in Chief of 45 Magazine Journal
- Author of The Right Way to Self Publish
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism & English Minor
- Certificate in Web Design, Literary Publishing, & Editing
- Over 10 years in the independent publishing business, 4 years as a marketing copywriter
Zorina is also the author of the novel “Thecla a Dark Romance” and “Don’t Mind Being Black” poetry book. As a writer and performance artist, Zorina’s published works have been showcased at the Miami Book Fair, Books & Books, Miami Dade College, Broward College, Chico’s Fashion Show, South Florida Writers Association events, Lyric Live Theater, and also as a 3-peat Miami Lip Service Stories performer.