How to Become a Proactive Entrepreneur with your sixth sense
What you'll learn
- You will compare proactivity vs reactivity
- You will outline how to become a proactive entrepreneur
- You will describe entrepreneurial awareness of opportunities
- You will indicate how to envision and pursue your proactive goals
- You will analyze internal and external awareness factors influencing your business
- You will distinguish between a proactive and reactive business strategy
- You will have an idea of how the future is shaped through foresight
- No or some entrepreneurial experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Reactivity of many businessmen, entrepreneurs and top managers happens when they are unable to think and act for the longer-term. Those who are low in proactivity tend to be passive and reactive, and are less inclined to identify and seize opportunities for changing things. They likely adapt to situations rather than change them.
Entrepreneurial awareness of opportunities is an essential strength for entrepreneurs.
To become proactive , you should not just anticipate future problems or opportunities but also act to address these future challenges through achieving, influencing change. This change might be targeted towards improving, altering your environment, such as optimizing any business processes, mastering new skills, or broadening your networks as an entrepreneur. In each case, proactivity means a change from the current trend.
If you are proactive, your intentions and actions manage events, but when you are reactive, events can manage your actions and life.
Human beings are unique in their power to shape their environment. According to Bandura, through cognitive self-regulation, we can visualize futures that act on the present; сreate, construct, evaluate, and revise alternative courses of action; anticipate possible outcomes of the options considered; and override environmental influences or pressures.
Envisioning your preferred future helps you form your intentions, create a vision in the form of the mental representation, set far- reaching proactive goals, ellaborate plans of actions, map your path to reach the final destination.
Being proactive you identify and solve problems, look for new opportunities, enter into action and persist until attaining a change.
This course containing 32 lectures and 3 hours of video will walk you through proactivity vs reactivity. You will analyze how to become a proactive entrepreneur with your sixth sense and make a proactive change inside and outside your organization. You will outline entrepreneurial awareness of opportunities. You will indicate how to envision and pursue your proactive goals. You will analyze internal and external awareness factors influencing your business. You will distinguish between a proactive and reactive business strategy. You will have an idea how the future is shaped through foresight.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs interested in proactivity, proactive employees and proactive strategies
- Entrepreneurs interested in entrepreneurial awareness of opportunities
- Entrepreneurs interested in internal and external awareness factors influencing business
- Entrepreneurs interested in bringing about a change in the environment
- Entrepreneurs curious about envisioning and pursuing business goals
- Anyone interested in a proactive entrepreneur's personality
- Anyone interested in proactivity vs reactivity
- Anyone curious about shaping the future through foresight
In 2003 Elena completed the presidential program in training managers and executives for the national economy of RF and obtained an advanced diploma in management with an internship at Manchester Business School. Elena also has a higher education diploma in teaching English. Elena is a certified specialist in MS Project Management, Accounting, Psychodiagnostics, Positive Psychology, and others. She is a fan of science and sensual art. Her vast amount of experience gathered in diverse fields is priceless for consultancy, creating e-courses & programs in personal development, personal transformation, positive psychology, peak performance, entrepreneurship, creativity & innovativeness, teamwork & managers productivity, and delivering education, inspiration, and growth to a variety of audiences.