How To Become A Minimalist (Audio Course)
What you'll learn
- What minimalism is and how to implement it in your life
- Definition of clutter and how much clutter is costing you
- Main concerns and common feelings that most experience in this journey
- Benefits of minimalism
- How to include your loved ones and communication strategies
- How to find your own recipe to live your minimalist life
- How to create your ideal minimalist week
- Great ways to say NO to things you don't want in your life
- Meal planning strategies to master your mealtime
- Selfcare strategies to declutter your mind and improve your mental health
- Home decluttering and organization strategies
- Paper management techniques to help you conquer your paper monster
- 12 Questions to help you let go of difficult items
- Clutter visualization meditation to help you visualize your ideal space
- Great ideas for giving things that aren't things
- Strategies to master your finances
- Strategies to master your digital life
- Be open minded to new ideas
- Be willing and ready to become aware of your current reality
- Be excited about new ways of living
We can ALL benefit from minimalism.
Minimalism is NOT about extremes. Minimalism is all about helping you identify what's important in your life.
It's a great tool to help you eliminate distractions and create more time to do the things that you love.
Minimalism can be applied to every area of your life. It's a whole lifestyle transformation that will help you design and create the life that you want to live.
If you are feeling overwhelmed and frustrated, Minimalism can help you reduce those feelings and create more joy in your life.
Because you are busy and you don't have time, this audio course is designed for you to be able to learn on the go or while doing other activities.
I personally LOVE listening to audio content while walking, driving, doing house chores, practicing sports... It's a great way to make the most of my time.
This is why I felt inspired to create this course. If you are interested in diving deeper into a specific topic, you can find more in depth video courses about home organization, paper management, finances, selfcare, meal planning, lifestyle design, and more on our profile.
It's time for you to stop feeling overwhelmed and start creating the life that you want. Especially in this uncertain time.
This course is packed with value on how to apply minimalism to every area of your life using practical and tested steps.
I have included organization, minimalism, and selfcare strategies to give you simple, yet powerful, steps that you can start using right away.
These steps worked for us and for many others we helped. I am sure they will also work for you.
How to Include Your Loved Ones in Your Minimalist Journey
Creating Your Ideal Week
Great Ways to Say No
Mastering Your Meal Planning
Declutter Your Mind with Selfcare
Applying Minimalism to Your Home
Clutter Visualization Meditation
Applying Minimalism to Your Paper
Applying Minimalism to Your Finances
Applying Minimalism to Your Digital Life
Maintaining Your Minimalist Lifestyle
I put a lot of time and love creating this course. I hope it inspires and helps you create a better life.
Please enjoy and let me know how it goes. See you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- People who are wanting to bring simplicity and intention back into their lives.
- People who are seeking ways to reduce stress and create more time for the things they love
- People who are feeling overwhelmed and frustrated and want to explore new ways of living
- People who feel that they don't have enough time and would like to be able to create more intentional time
- People who are seeking for a lifestyle transformation and require ideas to get started
We are Samantha and Emilio, the husband-and-wife duo behind KW Professional Organizers (KWPO). Since 2012 we have been helping people transform their lives through organizing their belongings. Our goal is to share proven organization strategies to help you create more time, space, and energy – to do the things that you love and create your desired lifestyle.
Our most popular classes include How to Declutter & Organize Any Space, Meal Planning for Any Diet, and What the Heck is Bullet Journaling.
We live in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada with our little daughter, Eva, and our lovely cat, Negrito. We are business and life partners. We love traveling, anything outdoors, playing squash and spending time with friends and family, and we are always learning and getting inspired by others.
We are real people, too. We also face many challenges and know that not everything in life is nice and easy. We have found a way to make life work for us, and we want to share this with you so that you can also create what you want to see in your life.
They are available for assistance in English y Español!
Emilio is available for 1 on 1 coaching. Visit emiliojosegarcia dot com for more information.