How to Become a Memory Master with Idriz Zogaj
What you'll learn
- How to memorize anything
- How to study less but still learn more - saving lots of important time and reducing stress
- How to really train your brain with the same tools used by the best memory athletes in the world!
- How to train your focus and creativity
- Become a super learner!
- Learn how to put anything into memory!
- No prerequisite - just a mind ready to learn!
- No specific software neded.
- No prior memory training knowledge.
What if you could remember anything you want, when ever you want? This is an ability that many dream to have. But did you know that taking control of how you remember is much like deciding to take control of your body. And just as you can train your body to do many unbelievable things – you will se that with training you can get a memory that is even better than what you dreamed of!
One part is understanding your brain and that we all have this ability. Another is understanding the techniques and applying them in everyday life. The last part is to practice and use the techniques as often as you can. You can speed up the last part significantly if you train like memory athletes.
”How to master your memory” shows you how to get that memory you thought you could only dream of. So, invest in your self and take this course, it will most likely be one of your best investments in life"
Who this course is for:
- Students at university level and higher education
- Working individuals that want to take their brain training to the next level
- You who want to master yore memory and learn how to learn
- Parents who want to master learning and teach their kids to learn and study better
Idriz Zogaj is captain and coach of the Swedish national memory team that won gold at the World Memory Championships 2014. Idriz has coached many of the worlds best memory athletes and is also an author in the topic of memory training. With apps like "Zogaj Memo Gym", "Remente" and "Memotopia" Idriz has taken brain training to a new level.
Idriz is also involved in brain training science and research at the University of Umeå in Sweden, where he has developed the methods and techniques used in the "Loci" app. The worlds first app based memory training used in research and study of the brain.
Idriz TEDx, with more than 10 MILLION views, is the most viewed and liked speech in memory out there. It ranks Top30 of all TEDx presented thus far.
Idriz was Swedens best memory five consecutive year, 2004-2008, and is founder and chairman of the Swedish Memory Sports Council. Idriz vision is to make memory training available to all and something that should be taught in schools.
Recently he is involved in starting up brain training research for a large Swedish university.