How to Become a Medical Transcriptionist
What you'll learn
- Skills and knowlege required to be an effective Medical Transcriptionist
- A to Z checklist for materials and skills needed
- Understand real world employment opportunities
- Decifer what is required and what is not to become a Medical Transcriptionists
- PC or Mac
- Word Processing (i.e. Microsoft Word)
HI! Welcome to How to Become a Medical Transcriptionist, the only course that provides a comprehensive roadmap for Medical Transcription. There are a lot of voices on the web discussing this topic, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective on the market. Here's why:
- We walk through the entire process of becoming a Medical Transcriptionist, from understanding the differences of transcription services to receiving a checklist of every item needed to be the most productive in the job.
- This course provides 8 real-world audio dictation files from medical practitioners to practice your typing and comprehension skills.
- You'll get a list of more than 15 real entry-level employment opportunities to prepare you for becoming a Medical Transcriptionist.
- You'll learn the truth about what is required and what is not for Medical Transcription as well as what employers are looking for the most.
- You'll leave this course with a realistic understanding of how much the market is paying for these services and what you'll be able to earn from an entry level transcriptionist to an experiences Medical Transcriptionist.
- And SO much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to be a Medical Transcriptionist
Cody is an entrepreneur with a Master's Degree in Business Administration. His education and experience allows him the opportunity to educate others on ways to find income outside of the 9 to 5 grind. It is Cody's mission to work hard and play hard (a lifestyle made possible with an entrepreneur's hustle). With a little hustle and grit, Cody believes that anything can be accomplished if you put your mind to it!