This course will teach you to become a busy and profitable loan signing agent/mobile notary. We will begin with the basics by explaining what a loan signing agent is and how to become one. You will learn how much money you can make and what supplies you will need. You will also learn a few ways to save on supplies. Next, you will learn how to complete notary certificates and what insurance you need to stay protected in this business. After that, we will study the most important loan documents and how to go over them with clients. You will also learn about some of the less important loan documents as well. We also discuss some of the top mistakes that loan signing agents make so you can avoid mistakes and stand out as a top signing agent. You will also learn about the different types of signings to expect and which types of signings you may want to avoid. Finally, you will learn how to market your business and how to get direct clients so that you can receive top dollar for your work. Throughout the course, you will be given action steps to take so that you can ensure by the end of the course, you will be ready to take your first signing.
By the end of this course, you will know
1. The steps to take to obtain your notary commission.
2. What supplies you will need and where to purchase them
3. How to begin and end a loan signing
4. How to confirm appointments with clients
5. How to briefly explain important loan documents
6. How to get your first signing
7. How to protect yourself legally as a mobile notary
8. What type of insurance you need
9. How to organize your business
10. How to market your business
11. How to get direct clients and receive higher pay for signings
This course includes a 60 page workbook with sample loan documents.