How to become a life coach and get paid will teach you the fundamentals and foundations of becoming a life coach while helping people achieve success. In partnership with Udemy, we teach students effective life coaching skills and strategies on how to become a life coach for coaching them toward success in work and in life.
There are 21 integral elements of effective life coaching:
1. Introduction to Coaching
2. What is Coaching?
3, Coaching is Not Therapy
4. The Six Principles of Coaching
- The client is resourceful.
- The coach's role is to develop the client's resourcefulness.
- Coaching address the whole person
- The client sets the agenda.
- The coach and the client are equals.
- Coaching is about change and action.
5. The Five Contexts of Coaching
- Forward and Deepen
6, What is Active Listening?
7. Identifying the SMART Goals.
8. Becoming Unstuck
9. Making Decisions and Moving Forward
10. Call to Action (Making the first step toward meeting your goals)
11. Removing Obstacles (Completing the action)
12. Why the Actions Have Not Been Completed
13. Gremlins and Limited Beliefs
14. Uncovering Self & Identity
15. It Doesn't Matter What I Think?
16. The Talkative Client
17. Building an Effective Coaching Relationship
18. Live Audio Coaching Session (former client)
19. Selling & Marketing Your Coaching Products
20. Starting Your Own Coaching Business
21. JigsawBox/Coaching on the Cloud
Every area of instruction has the benefit of teaching students the fundamentals of becoming a life coach in order for them to be competent, comfortable and knowledgeable when coaching a client. "No problem can be solved by the same level of consciousness that created it." Albert Einstein
Coaching can enhance and improve the well-being of an individual's life and bring you the coach an enormous amount of residual income. With improvement requires clarity from the coaches about what they are offering to their clients. And clients must be encouraged to be direct, upfront, and clear in defining what they need and require from the coach.
When selecting FREE video tutorials within each course:
1. Select video
2. Hit play button
3. Go to bottom right corner of each video player and change resolution from 320HD to 720HD for best viewing.