How to Become a Freelance Videographer
What you'll learn
- Start running their own profitable videography business enabling them to have a great creative, lifestyle business
- Learn what equipment you will need, how to get out and start your business, what kind of clients to expect to deal with, trade secrets to get you profitable and respected in the industry.
- You should have some camera or production experience.
- This course suggests what overall kit you need to set up as a freelance videographer but you may have some of your own already which is a bonus.
This course has been created by me to help enthusiastic talent wanting to get into the videography business. Having been through this process myself I know how difficult it can be when you get started - to know how to start, what to do and what not to do.
This is your online mentor system to set you on the path to success… It’s your chance to start earning good money soon. In just one day of filming you could make back the price of this course.
This is a professional guide to get you set up in the right way without overspending. It’s an invaluable tool to your future as a videographer. It will stop you wasting valuable time that you could be earning in and avoid costly expenditure on equipment and software you do not need.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is thinking about becoming a freelance videographer or independant filmmaker
I am a London-based filmmaker specialising in videography for websites and social media and broadcast.
I bring over 10 years broadcast and commercial experience to my freelance video production work, and always ensure that my clients receive an outstanding end to end service.
I work directly with brands and in-house teams, marketing and PR agencies, and film production companies, either on a project-by-project-basis or on short-medium term contracts.