Are you interested in becoming a clinical psychologist? If your answer is “yes,” this is book is for you. This step-by-step guide will teach you how to forge a rewarding, exciting career in clinical psychology. In this book, you will learn everything you need to know to become a clinical psychologist.
• Learn how to polish your personal statement, curriculum vitae, resume, thesis, and take tests needed to gain admittance into a clinical psychology program.
• The ins-and-outs of starting your own private clinical psychology practice, broken down into simple, clear steps.
• Gain a better understanding of the life of a clinical psychologist career and potential avenues.
• How to apply an array of psychological theories used in everyday clinical psychology practice.
• Gain firsthand knowledge of psychological disorders, reasons people enter counseling, and types of theories that resonate with you.
• Get an overview of recent advancements in clinical psychology and its real-life applications.
• Select a specialized field that captures your interest and pick the clinical psychology school most suited to your interests.
• Plus, read how clinical psychologists have successfully treated disorders, such as anxiety, phobias, PTSD, and alcoholism
• Master the dreaded dissertation with easy, simple steps
• Learn the top clinical psychology jobs in demand and various work environments available to you.
• Nail the clinical psychology interview and snag the best clinical psychology jobs.
• Understand laws, ethics, and codes associated with clinical psychology.
• Uncover personality styles suited to a clinical psychology career.
Structured from your educational journey to top clinical psychology jobs, each chapter focuses on clear and concise steps to help you achieve your goals. Up-and-coming fields, new trends, and hot job jobs in demand are included in this action packed guide. Learn how to keep yourself energized, refreshed, and on top of contemporary clinical psychology issues. It’s time for “How to Become a Clinical Psychologist” to catapult your clinical psychology career!
About The Expert
Deborah Nadolski has been writing from the tender age of four, her first stories centering on WWF star Big John Stud and the NFL. Deborah used to drive her mother crazy by always asking the question “Why,” the springboard of her fascination with the inner landscapes of the human mind.
With a degree in Mental Health Counseling, Deborah has worked with a variety of populations, including individuals with Traumatic Brain Injury, deaf high schools students, LGBT teenagers, and children exposed to domestic violence. Intuitive about other people’s feelings and behavior, Deborah’s interest in clinical psychology is a natural fit to her personality. Currently, she works as a General Psychology professor at a community college.
She feels that Socrates’ quote “An unexamined life is not worth living” is advice worth taking. Be true to yourself, do what you want to do, and live your passion. A healthy, content mind leads to a rewarding, fulfilling life.