How To Become a 3D Artist/Visualiser Introduction
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Who is Romas Noreika Design
- What will I teach and what will you learn in my future lectures
- What is to become an Architectural 3D Artist/Visualiser
- What computer specification to buy for learning/working with Architectural Visualisations
- What software to use for Architectural Visualisation
- Basic understanding what software Architectural Visualisation companies are using
- How to set up Autodesk 3D Studio Max to start learning/working in Architectural CGI Industry
- What plugins/scripts to use for 3D Studio Max for creating Architectural Visualisations
- Finalizing my course and what I will be teaching you in my future courses
- To Have a Computer
- To have a basic understanding what is 3D
In this Introduction course "How To Become a 3D Artist/VIsualiser I will be introducing my self "Romas Noreika Design" who I am, what computer specification you need buy to properly work in Architectural Visualisation Industry. What is most common softwares used in Architectural Visualisation companies.
I will be showing how to properly setup you 3Ds Max. I will talk about most common scripts and plugins in ARCH VIZ and I will show how to install some of them.
And at the end I will finalize my course and talk about what I will be teaching in my other courses.
- A beginner with 3D Studio Max
- A beginner in Architectural Visualisations
- A beginner in 3D
- A beginner in starting learning CGI
- A student/graduate trying to find a job as a 3D Artist/Visualiser
- A beginner who wants to know what kind of computer specification machine he/she will have to buy
- People who want to improve them selfs in Architectural Visualisations
In this introduction video you will understand who is Romas Noreika Design, what is Architectural Visualisations and what I will be teaching in my other courses.
You will get an understanding what computer specification you will need to have to start doing CGI. Minimum Spec, Medium Spec and High Spec Dekstop Computers.