How to beat the Forex market quick and effective!
What you'll learn
- Learn to trade quickly but effeciently
- Navigate through useful forex applications such as Trading view, and MetaTrader4
- Learn a simple but consistent trade strategy
- Be confident in all trades
- Basic trading knowledge needed, for full clarity but otherwise I got you covered
My name is Destin Brown, a 21-year-old entrepreneur. Been trading forex for 2 years, have been through multiple programs and found they only provide you with common information and most gurus or teachers charge an arm and a leg for this sort of information. Most times it gets confusing trying to figure out which pattern is which or what the overall trend in the market is, but I am here to eliminate all of that. In this course I will show you how I trade forex, the quick, simple, and easy to understand way! The course is about an hour-long, and I go over just some general things all traders should know, such as pips, currency crosses, news and manipulation, how to use trading view, and meta trader 4. I will also be giving you the rundown on my strategy, with a bit of proof of it working. But my goal is to get you guys trading as soon as possible. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask me, and I'll be happy to assist you. Remember to take your time while learning, even if there's, not a lot to go over, the information is very important. Let's get this bread!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who wish to learn how to trade quickly and efficiently, without all the confusing strategies and variables that come with forex, whether you're a beginner or more advanced this will be a more useful way of trading
My name is Destin Brown, a 21-year-old entrepreneur. Been trading forex for 2 years, have been through multiple programs, and found they only provide you with common information, never really cared for all the deep analysis that goes into it, I felt like it never clicked with me. I have finally found a trading strategy that actually works, I thought I should share it.