How to Beat the Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
What you'll learn
- How Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) work
- Clues for finding a job online using digital tools available
- How to beat the ATS using digital tools
- How to tailor your Resume to be able to comply with requirements of your dream job
- How to tailor your professional social presence
- Effective Resume writing
- Bonus: I will review a Resume against a Job Description for the first 3 people who complete this course and contact me until the end of December2020
- What is better than writing a better Resume : LinkedIn and Networking
- There are no pre-requisites for this course.
This course is designed for all job seekers, especially those applying to jobs online and have not realized how hard it is to beat the system and those who have realized the height of the hurdle in front of them and already have the pain of leaping over the Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) barrier.
You will learn:
Pains of online job application and hiring processes
Applicant Tracking Systems' features and abilities
How to overcome the ATS barrier
Available digital technologies to prepare a Resume and Cover Letter to beat the ATS
Tips and tools for adapting your online presence
from someone who has lived this pain and has been on both sides of the table for 20 years.
Who this course is for:
- People trying to find a job online
- People in career transition
- People not getting interviews by applying to jobs online, not knowing why and who want to learn the reason
- Especially people who have limited knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or who already have the pain leaping over the ATS hurdle.
An executive with a personal mission for developing people and improving processes, with 10+ years of senior management and 20+ years of hands-on information systems experience.
I have worked for 22 years, as a manager in IT, business development, supply chain management, trading.
I have hired and developed people for my entire career. Developing myself and people around me to improve processes focusing on achievement has been the driving force in my professional life.
I have mentored, coached many people during my career and I am continuing this effort online at the moment.