How to be Successful: Top 10 Behaviours of Successful People
- No previous experience or education is required to join in this course.
- Students are encouraged to take notes (for self-reflection only).
- This course can be studied anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- An MP3 version is also accessible for those who like to learn 'on the go'.
- Access your training course from a tablet, smartphone, or desktop.
Would you like to know the habits and mindsets behind successful people? Do you want the confidence to be able to say no, push yourself out of your comfort zone and unapologetically own your growth and new self without feeling held back by your past?
If so, Paul Scanlon has the insight to get you started on the road to growth and success.
Success isn’t a race; it’s a marathon, meaning the little steps you take every day are what bring you closer to the finish line. In this course, Paul shares the common denominators he’s observed in his over thirty years of working with successful people and demonstrates to you that it’s the small things they do every day which are responsible for propelling them ahead of the rest.
This course shows you that the route to success doesn’t have to be as overwhelming and complicated as it seems in your head. Whether you're at the start of your career, wanting a change, or feel like you’re not progressing in life, this course will teach you the essential habits for your career and personal goals.
In this course you will learn:
How to prioritise habit stacking over goal setting.
What attitudes you need to carry to bring your A-game to every part of your life.
How to get out of your comfort zone and transform your mindset.
How to say no and spend more time doing the things that bring your life fulfilment.
And much, much more.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the proven strategies used by successful people.
- Company founders, CEOs, leaders or anyone who manages a team of people.
- Those wanting to challenge their mindset and learn how to level up their professional game.
- This ‘How to be Successful: Top 10 Behaviours of Successful People’ course is open to all. It can be studied by itself or alongside another course by Paul, such as ‘How to Influence Others Positively’.
- 04:16Reduce the Drama
- 04:27Habit Stacking Vs. Goal Setting
- 06:56Learn To Say 'No'
- 05:41Give Your Soul What it Loves
- 05:34Don't Stay Loyal To An Old Version Of Yourself
- 05:39Always Bring Your A-Game, Even When No Matter Who Sees It
- 06:37Change Your Mind Every Day
- 04:35Expose Yourself to New Things
- 03:53Eat Less, Move More
- 05:12Talk Less, Listen More
- 03:47Find A Mentor
Following 30+ years working in the not for profit sector Paul has transitioned into a season of empowering and building people through his signature events, mentoring and courses on communication, leadership and personal development.
He now focuses on these passions –
Communication, Leadership, Mentorship and Personal Development.
Paul’s unique ability to make complex things simple is a hallmark of his skill as a communicator. His belief that it’s more important to grow people than things combined with his innate ability to walk in other people's shoes creates a rare sense of connection with his audiences and followers.
His down to earth what he calls ‘wisdom for life’ approach to learning has put him in demand as a keynote speaker all over the world.
He believes that there is greatness in everyone but that most will never discover it without the help of a mentor.
Paul has committed this season of his life to helping people and organisations not to get stuck in old versions of themselves. He speaks to tens of thousands live annually and many more through his online and social media platforms.
He believes that your best life is yet to come if we know how to access it.