Practical Tips to Get Hired as an Online Teacher
What you'll learn
- How to Find and Apply to Online ESL companies
- Tips on How to Pass Your Training in order to Get Hired
- Learn the Various Ways to Earn Extra Income While Having Fun
- Design and Setup Your Recording Studio
- Learn How to Present Yourself as a Professional Online Teacher
- How to Continually Impress Your Employer to Earn Bonuses
- Bonus Lectures on how to pass the Demo1 and Demo2 Interview Process with Qkids
- Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree; preferably in English or related
- UPDATE 8/19: Must possess a TESOL/TEFL Teaching Certificate. I go into detail inside the class.
- Able to Speak, Write, Read, and Understand Authentic English
- Have some experience teaching children
- Basic computer knowledge
- A fast computer not older than 2015 with the most recent operating system.
I’ve earned over $80,000 over the past four years from doing something I LOVE doing; teaching online! If you think earning $16-$20/hour is chump change, then you don't know about teaching online! And it might surprise you that I earn this money while singing, laughing, and teaching English. Not too many part-time jobs can claim that. I’ve also been hired to do online consulting as well. I don't have to deal with traffic, bosses, and office drama. Inside this course, you'll learn all the Do's and Don'ts of learning how to apply to be an Online Teacher. I give you great advice on how to apply within minutes of completing this course.
Although it’s harder to find ESL teaching jobs, it doesn’t mean that parents aren’t looking for teachers. This course will help you be better prepared for any inline teaching job, even with Outschool.
This is a highly-rated course with students who are giving me five stars for the volume of information I provide. I continually pass on new information so that you're always updated with the latest.
Specifically it's my own personal journey of how I sought out remote jobs while working part time from home. What I found was this enormous eco system of online companies looking for passionate and highly-skilled teachers. If you have a college degree, at least one year of teaching under your belt, or if you are in school to become a teacher, this is an excellent way to bring in great pay for doing practically nothing. No prep is needed, no studying other than the pre-demo videos, and once you're done with class, you don't have to take any work home. And the best part is you can even take the job with you when you travel. It's easy money and some companies are even granting super incentives for recruiting where you can make bank for 20-30 hours a week.
So join me and learn the basics of teaching online, learn the ropes, learn what employers are looking for and make an impact on your life while working at home. Make a difference by bringing home great pay and having fun.
What job do you know where you can sing, laugh, and play silly games and get paid? Take this class and learn from a TESOL-certified teacher who has taught well over 4,000 students for a whole year! I've taught over 1,000 classes and have loved every one of them! You can't beat it!
This course will show you how I was able to apply, train, and pass the mock calls as well as learn how I designed my filming area and valuable tips on presentation.
If you enjoy teaching to children, then this class is for you!
Note: Not all of the information presented will be the same for every company.
Who this course is for:
- Recent college graduates looking for part-time work
- Anyone from 20-65 who would enjoy teaching children
- Anyone who wants to make extra money from the comfort of their own home
- Stay at home Moms and Dads
Over the last three decades, I've immersed myself into learning as much as I can about the creative arts as a publisher, writer, illustrator, and educator. So it's just natural for me that I extend this knowledge on to students of all ages.
As a successful entrepreneur, I've created companies utilizing my skills to create products for both adults and children. The most rewarding aspect of this is when I get to see the smiles on their faces. My passion for helping people succeed shines through on every course I teach.
I love helping people go after their dreams and I know I can help you too!