Boost Intelligence: Emotional Intelligence, Logic, Wisdom
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 52 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Raise your emotional intelligence
- Become wiser
- Learn logic and understand how to use philosophy
- Get a combination of tactics to get smarter and get ahead at work and in society
- Manage emotionally difficult work and social situations more effectively
- Handle stress better
- Have better days emotionally
- Manage your emotional states, be happier, have more positive and less negative emotional states
- Desire and inspiration to boost your intelligence in a variety of ways that benefit you for the rest of your life
Original course to improve many facets of your intelligence and make you immediately smarter and wiser - yes it works!
You will learn:
Connection of memory and intelligence
How to be more creative
How to be more worldly
IQ and whether you can raise it
How to keep your brain healthy
The 7-intelligences theory
By the end of this course, you will have a fantastic view of what it takes a person to be smarter. You will be able to fill in the blanks within your own intelligence, and take the necessary steps to become a wiser individual.
Sign up for this unique course, and improve the quality of your life by making yourself more intelligent.
BOOST EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
Most people think that emotional intelligence is a field started in the 1980's by Daniel Goleman. He did put emotional intelligence on the map, but he isn't a researcher himself. Before Daniel Goleman, many prominent researchers studied emotions. In addition to that, philosophers from Aristotle to Jean-Paul Sartre explored elements of emotional intelligence. This course gives you a broader view of emotional intelligence.
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
My work has had a positive impact on millions of entrepreneurs, improving lives in every country of the world, creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you next.
* Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
* Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
* Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
* My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
* Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During office hours, you can ask me any business questions you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
You can also get my help and advice any time! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
The course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
- Anyone who wants to be smarter
- People who are looking to improve themselves
- People interested in the full scope of what it means to be intelligent
- People interested in emotional intelligence, IQ, wisdom, and being more worldly
Compares an individuals results with other people who are the same age.
The intelligence quotient (IQ) is a measure of intelligence that is adjusted for age. The Wechsler Adult lntelligence Scale (WAIS) is the most widely used IQ test for adults. Brain volume, speed of neural transmission, and working memory capacity are related to IQ.
If you wanted to become more intelligent (not just iQ) and train your brain to work faster and more efficiently, then you instead need to
1) Train your working memory
2) Use physical coordination challenges to stimulate your brain to grow new brain cells through the production of brain derived neurotrophic factor, a type of growth hormone that produces new brain cells.
Whoever studies EQ has advantage because almost no one ever studies it.
- Emotions influence behavior so knowing which emotions you have and how to channel them will help you have more positive emotions and more benefitial behavior
- You talk to yourself differently when u r happy or sad. You see the same situation diff when angry or happy.- There is an emotional element to every human interaction!
- Handling distressing emotions in a positive way so that they don't cripple you or lead you to destructive actions
- Mood management: ability to shake off bad moods and get into productive moods
- Self-motivation: ability to get yourself to do productive tasks. How good are you at doing things you don't like doing?
- Moods are contagious. Lead with necessary moods and transfer them onto people rather than being passive and have things develop. So make sure you don't have bad moods like anxiety because as a leader you can make that mood permeate the organization.
- Angry or anxious or irritated? Slow yourself down.
- Tension is first stage of anger arousal. Stressors that might lead you to flip out one day are no big deal another day when you are relaxed
Emotions leak out through these:
E - eye contact, initial connection
M - muscles of facial expression and a roadmap of human emotion
P - posture - signals approach and avoid signals
A - Affect - expressed emotions. Try to label and identify people's emotions
T - Tone - you can tell a lot from the tone
H - Hearing - hearing the whole person and also understanding the full context of where/how people live
Y - Your response - our inner experiences and feelings mirror those of others
We are wired for empathy because our survival depends on it.
1) Listen and ask questions. Don't interrupt, decrease your social anxiety, slow down the conversation and focus on the between the lines.
2) Mix open-ended questions and specific questions
3) Reflect quietly
1) Identify and ackgnowledge the feeling of anger
2) Identify exactly what's wrong
3) Take time out or slow things down to give yourself physical time to decrease anger
4) Were some expectations not met? Were those expectations realistic? Could there be a good reason for expectations not being met? Did you expect too much?
5) Check for distorted thinking
6) Take advice from a trusted person to gain perspective
7) When possible, constructively express what's wrong
8) Ask if the impact experienced is what the other person intended
9) Use problem solving to change the root cause of what caused the wrong.
1) Acknowledge the state of fear
2) Identify the nature of the threat
3) If possible, reframe fear as less intense feeling of concern
4) Reference previous experiences where the fear seemed bad but turned out not to be bad
5) Problem solving to make the fear go away or sidestepped
6) Evaluate risk of fear happening or alternatives
7) Seek help from support system or someone in charge
Positive and ready to act.
1) Akgnowledge emotion
2) Slow down - it can cause you to overestimate and be overly optimistic
3) Look at realistic limitations
4) Take advice
5) Does current enthusiasm match long-term intentions?
1) Learn to listen to how you talk to yourself - attributes? slow?fast?
- Exercise: listen to yourself talk to yourself about the thing that is holding you back. Can you reverse it and make the language more positive and confident and can-do? Why not?
2) Use your thoughts as instructional self-statements. Make statements to tell yourself to change your everyday script. Remind yourself that you have alternative ways to talk to yourself.and practice it. It is a subconscious habit.
3) What intention do you have? What tasks do you do to accomplish your intention. Throw away everything else.
4) Learn to relax on que
1) Realizing that we don't know what we don't know
2) Accumulation of knowledge and experience and conclusions and being able to apply that in adventageous ways.
3) All of us are wise about some things and foolish about other things
4) Implied wholeness rather than scattered pieces of knowledge
5) Knowing who you are, knowing what's important
6) Smart at life
7) Make smart decisions
8) Get yourself to the point where there is lack of bias. Ability to make objective judgements.
9) Seeking of truth rather than any specific outcome
10) Not right/wrong, right/left but nuanced and realistic
11) Process and understand emotions, but not be at the whim of the emotions, but control them and use them as clues and guide posts to what's right for you.
12) Foresight and ability to think ahead
1) Stay hydrated
2) Salt helps - low salt levels can hurt your short term memory
3) No exessive sugar
4) Alcohol has a negative impact on your short and long-term memory (small amounts is ok and even benefitial)
1) Whole grans for energy to function properly. Don't give it bad carbs.
2) Fish for omega3 like Salmon, Macrel, Herring and Trout
3) Omega3 supplement pills or nuts and flaxseed and walnuts
4) Anti-inflammatory diet - green tea, berries and even dark chocolate.
5) B6, B12 and Folic Acid foods
Significant physiological changes to your whole body.
During stress, adrenal glands get activated, body takes on the fight or flight mode, and only looks for essentials and everything else gets disregarded or adds to stess.
Brain supresses your pre-frontal cortex, which is the part of the brain that does the thinking. So you just emotionally react.
Chronic stress can shrink your brain volume over time. Stress can kill brain cells, especially in areas of the brain connected with memory or learning. Creates extra fear and anxiety. It reinforces the stress from original cause of stress.
Brain can depleate your brain of nutrients/chemicals and make your brain sluggish and inefficient.
Causes difficulty to focus, learning, concentrating, poor sleep, racing thoughts and anxirty,,