How To Be More Resilient And Feel Better Easily
What you'll learn
- Feel better just by sitting down, listening to this and relaxing
- Love yourself a bit more
- Understand the relationship between your emotions, thoughts and decision-making process
- Learn how stress works and how to channel perceived negativity into something positive
- Feel better about yourself, with a clear action plan for sustainable improvement
- Feel more positive about your life
- Examine your relationships and make changes that feel better
- Programme your phone and life with more positive energy
- You will get out of this what you put into it. Some of the exercises are challenging. Your ability to do these is directly linked to the results you will get from this course
- You need no expertise in any area, just an open mind.
If life is presenting you with any of the following symptoms, building your resilience on this course can help you:
Lack of fun/enjoyment in your life
Feeling stuck in a job or relationship you no longer love
Resentment to your work colleagues, friends or family
Not being able to see a way out of where you are
Life will always hit you with low blows and this can often feel very isolating. At times like this it is easy to feel that you can work this through on your own and not need/ask for help. If you fall into this category, this course is your halfway house between sharing your issues with a trusted friend/professional and sorting things out for yourself.
We all need help occasionally and this will not only explain the main causes of this but will also give you exercises to move your way through it into a calmer, more balanced place.
This course is a guide into how your relationships, emotions, stress response, heart and mind all inter-relate to cause some people to thrive under pressure and others to get ill because of it. The only difference between these two extremes is the development of resilience.
This course can fill that gap for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wondering what the purpose of their life is
- People who cannot sleep
- Anyone suffering with weight issues
- Those in an unhappy job or relationship who feels stuck
- Those with high blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease
- Anyone feeling strong emotions
- If you have been feeling that something is wrong with your life but can't quite put your finger on exactly what it is: this course is for you.
In 1992 I commenced nurse training, and spent 13 years working as a nurse on 3 different continents. Having studied numerous wellbeing courses, workshops and techniques, including Reiki, NLP, hypnosis and channelling, I left nursing in 2007 and now work independently as a business consultant.
During this time I also received investment and Co-Founded a funding introduction company. My role was to build relationships with investors and run funding events. It was during my time here that I became aware of how important a pitch is when looking for funding. My business consultancy usually starts here.
With my medical background, working in Cardiac Care Units and the Emergency Room, I developed a deeper understanding about the psychology of disease and wellbeing. From this came the title, 'The Heart Guy'.
I now spend my time working with teams and training people how to improve their personal energy, mental health and pitching skills. Being no angel myself, this is a course in acceptance and balancing your life in a more harmonious way.
Judgement and guilt are the stumbling blocks of wellbeing: My courses explain how they manifest, what you can do about it and how to feel better about your life.