Who Should Take This Course?
- This course is for any woman who wants to walk in a room and be noticed for her grace and confidence. (Give yourself permission to be a show stopper!)
- This course is for women who want to empower their mind, body, and spirit to live a first class life. (Go ahead be amazing!)
- This course is for women who want to maintain their womanly- figure in a smart, simple, and effective way. (Plus discover your own sex-appeal!)
- This course is for women who want to know the secrets of ageless beauty so they can shock and awe... (Keep them guessing!)
Learn practical applications of Audrey Hepburn's timeless sensibilities and natural, step-by-step life enhancing rituals to achieve a more vibrant existence and ageless appearance regardless of your age. Be unforgettable!
My name is Jeanne Floresca and I am an Author and Ageless Lifestyle Wellness Coach.
I have been in the health & fitness industry for over 10 years helping thousands of people become healthier and happier.
By combining what I learned in the health and fitness industry with the inspirational thoughts of Audrey Hepburn on how to be undeniably lovely, I developed these protocols to achieve unchanging grace, confidence, and agelessness.
What You Will Learn
- Tips & techniques to practice ageless living so that you can increase your energy, exude joy, and look more youthful.
- Practical health, nutrition, and fitness tips to become more vibrant.
- How to embody more grace, confidence, and loveliness.
- How to increase your self-awareness, so you can be happier and more fulfilled.
Program contains over 3.5 hours of video training, 50 lectures, and 8 fun quizzes.
Are you ready to upgrade your distinctive mojo? To be more graceful, confident, and vibrant? Basically, be gloriously radiant ;-)
A little note...
Audrey Hepburn was and is an inspiration to the world. Her story is a powerful one and has moved me. Hopefully, it will move you as well to live your best life.
Audrey Hepburn was graceful and gracious, but in creating this workshop and learning more about her story, I realized she had a different kind of confidence than I first assumed.
She didn’t have that normal confidence when we think of the word ‘confident’—you know, where it describes someone who is bold and assertive. She had that understated, like a house built on bedrock – a foundation so strong – that is what her confidence was like.
A confidence that made her feel so assured that everything was going to workout in the end. That life would be OK. That she would be OK.
That kind of confidence is something that we all could use.
The thing is, because she was able to have it, I know that you and I could have it.
It is my wish that we all find a little bit of Audrey in ourselves— whether it’s her spunkiness, graciousness, her indomitable confidence, or the selfless humanitarian she became.
I can only imagine how it would enhance our own personal story and lifestyle to uncover our grace and confidence.
It’s the real you, it’s the real me, with just a little more je ne sais quoi…