How to be an expert in Algebra 1 - Part 1
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 1-1 Variables and Expressions
- 1-2 Order of Operations
- 1-3 Properties of Numbers
- 1-4 The Distributive Property
- 1-5 Relations
- 1-6 Functions
- 2-1 Writing Equations
- 2-2 Solving One-Step Equations
- 2-3 Solving Multi-Step Equations
- 2-4 Solving Equations with the Variable on Each Side
- 2-5 Solving Equations Involving Absolute Value
- 2-6 Ratios and Proportions
- 2-7 Literal Equations and Dimensional Analysis
- 3-1 Graphing Linear Functions
- 3-2 Zeros of Linear Functions
- 3-3 Rate of Change and Slope
- 3-4 Slope-Intercept Form
- 3-5 Transformations of Linear Functions
- 3-6 Arithmetic Sequences as Linear Functions
- 3-7 Piecewise and Step Functions
- 3-8 Absolute Value Functions
- 4-1 Writing Equations in Slope-Intercept Form
- 4-2 Writing Equations in Standard and Point-Slope Forms
- 4-3 Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- 4-4 Inverses of Linear Functions
- 5-1 Solving Inequalities by Addition and Subtraction
- 5-2 Solving Inequalities by Multiplication and Division
- 5-3 Solving Multi-Step Inequalities
- 5-4 Solving Compound Inequalities
- 5-5 Inequalities Involving Absolute Value
- 5-6 Graphing Inequalities in Two Variables
- You should be comfortable with arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) of whole numbers.
- You should be comfortable with arithmetic of decimals, fractions, exponents, and radicals.
- We'll start the course with basic algebraic operations, so if you know those arithmetic basics, you'll be well prepared for the course.
This 100+ lesson course includes video, worksheets without solution and quizzes (with a solution) of everything from Algebra, to help you test your understanding along the way.
How to be an expert in Algebra 1 - Part 1 is organized into the following sections:
Variables and Expressions.
Order of Operations.
Properties of Numbers.
he Distributive Property.
Solving One-Step Equations.
Solving Multi-Step Equations.
Solving Equations with the Variable on Each Side.
Solving Equations Involving Absolute Value.
Ratios and Proportions.
Literal Equations and Dimensional Analysis.
Graphing Linear Functions.
Zeros of Linear Functions.
Rate of Change and Slope.
Transformations of Linear Functions.
Arithmetic Sequences as Linear Functions.
Piece-wise and Step Functions.
Absolute Value Functions.
Writing Equations in Slope-Intercept Form.
Writing Equations in Standard and Point-Slope Forms.
Parallel and Perpendicular Lines.
Inverses of Linear Functions.
Solving Inequalities by Addition and Subtraction.
Solving Inequalities by Multiplication and Division.
Solving Multi-Step Inequalities.
Solving Compound Inequalities.
Inequalities Involving Absolute Value.
Graphing Inequalities in Two Variables.
Algebra 1 (Glencoe) - 2018 McGraw-Hill Education.
Algebra 1 (Prentice Hall) - 2011 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Current Algebra 1 students, or students about to start algebra who are looking to get ahead
- Current SAT students.
- Homeschooling parents looking for extra support with algebra.
- Any high school student.
- Anyone who wants to study math.