How to be a Young Innovator
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course provides you the tools, the questions and the coaching to fully use your potential for the benefit of yourself and society.
- The goal of this course is to help young people (18 - 30 years old) to become, to be and to remain innovators.
- no specific requirements
This “How to be a Young Innovator“course covers both the professional as well as the personal requirements for being an innovator. I do call this ProPer, Professional as well as Personal. In other words, this course addresses the yin and yang of being a young innovator. That approach will enable you to become a stable and successful innovator. As there is a lot of information available about the ‘mechanics’ of innovation (the ‘doing’), we will focus on the even more important aspects of living the life of an innovator (the ‘being’).
Being an innovator is, both:
- challenging and rewarding
- difficult and fun
- lonely and collaborative
- empty and fulfilling
- frustrating and empowering
Being an innovator is not just a job, which you will leave at 5pm to pick up your life again. It is a lifestyle of which you are the embodiment. It is impossible to separate life and work if you are an innovator. Innovators please be aware: it never stops!
Therefore you have to pay attention to carefully live this life, in order to be successful on all levels. For example, you have to be healthy and energetic to come up with great ideas. A clear mind is also needed to come up with solutions for the grand challenges of our society.
In the course I will explain some of the key principles of innovation and of being a Young innovator. I do ask a lot of questions to trigger your learning. You will provide the answers and apply them in your (ProPer) life. A ‘live session’ is included to coach you with your specific issues.
Take this ultimate Young Innovators course right now and learn how to change your life.
- Young people (18 - 30 years old), who want to become, to be and to remain innovators.