How To Be A Virtual Assistant And Get Your First Client
What you'll learn
- Setting Yourself Up for Success: Email, website, socials, business cards, tech, money, contracts, payment
- Defining Your Marketing Strategy: Defining your niche, defining your ideal client
- How To Get Your First Client: How to use online and offline strategies to obtain your first client. Copy & paste messages to successfully contact your ideal cli
- Increasing your income & partnerships
- Working With Multiple Clients
- How To Solve Problems
- Best client communications
- Growing Your Business
- You will need to have a smartphone and laptop to take part in this course and access to the internet!
Do you want to be a Virtual Assistant and have no idea how to start? Then this is the course for you! We cover all the things you need to set-up your VA business. We cover:
Setting Yourself Up for Success: Email, website, socials, business cards, tech, money, contracts, payment
Defining Your Marketing Strategy: Defining your niche, defining your ideal client
How To Get Your First Client: How to use online and offline strategies to obtain your first client. Copy & paste messages to successfully contact your ideal client
Working With Multiple Clients: Great! You have your first client....what next? It’s important to work with more than one client to keep your business thriving.
We also cover the following on the course:
How To Solve Problems: We cover the best ways to deal with any problems that may arise with work you complete on any client queries.
Best client communications: The best ways and tech to use to keep in touch with your clients.
Increasing your income & partnerships: ways that you can increase your income once you have become established as a VA.
Who this course is for: This course is for Virtual Assistants who are new to the industry and are looking for some guidance to help them set up and get their first client. The course is really about the business of being a VA so that you’re able to get yourself set-up and finding clients.
What this course includes: Video tutorials, workbooks, quizzes and links to tools.
Who this course is for:
- New to beginner virtual assistants who want to get set-up and running as a VA and find their first client.
I'm the owner of Get More Done UK. A Virtual Assistant Agency based in the UK providing VA services to lawyers, accountants, real estate agents & managers, authors, actors, podcasters, tradesman, beauticians, dentists...the list goes on!
We are asked every day for tips on how to get clients, so we thought we would create a course on the business side of setting up and operating as a Virtual Assistant.