Ultimate HR Mastery: A to Z of Human Resource Management
What you'll learn
- Important HR Management Skills for HR Generalists and Specialists, from Virtual Recruitment, Employee Engagement, Onboarding to Compensation and Payroll
- Learn Important Payroll Skills: Compensation, Benefits, Indian Payroll Concepts, Payroll Components/Heads
- Design Thinking in HRM: Employee Experience Design (EX Design) Complete Guide
- Prepare for HR Position Interview with Interview Preparation guide and 40 Questions - Answers (Downloadable E-Book)
- How to use free AI : ChatGPT in Recruitment and Talent Acquisition activities
- Employee On-boarding with 4C's : Plans, Strategies and Business Case Studies in Human Resource Management
- Structure Fixed and Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP) CTC Structures. Calculate Gross and Net Salary. Understand Provident Fund calculation concepts in detail.
- Learn to create your own HR Career Roadmap. SWOT Analysis.
- Employee Salary / Payroll Calculations in Excel and Provident Fund Concept & Calculation in Excel detailed Case-Studies
- Employee Engagement Best Practices : How to Frame a Buddy Program in organizations
- HRM: Objectives (Organizational, Social, Personnel), Functions (Managerial, Operative, Advisory), Strategic HRM: Aligning Corporate Strategy with HRM
- Get acquainted with HR Policies and Procedures in use today
- English. Anybody willing to learn about Human Resource (HR) tools, techniques and Indian Payroll Compensation in-depth are welcome.
Are you looking for a single course with the most comprehensive HRM topics coverage (from beginner to Advanced level)? (Updated in December 2023)
Beginner-friendly, step-by-step training methodology?
Clear-cult tools, technologies, and practical instructions with workable files and resources?
A practical, most industry-relevant curriculum in HR Management & Compensation, Benefits & Payroll to become a sought-after professional in today's scenario? (even if you are a beginner or have up to 14 yrs of experience).
Industry-relevant practical curriculum which can be applied to your work right now?
This course is for you if you answered yes to any of the above questions.
UNLOCK the top-notch and in-demand skills for Human Resource Management & Payroll professional success in this simple, Constantly Updated and easy to understand course from the Founder and Head of NextGen HR, who has over a decade of experience in end to end HR Management in top corporates.
This is a most recent (Updated in December 2023), Comprehensive HRM Course for beginners and mid-level professionals. Beginner to Advanced: Most important and trending HR topics covered.
Top HR and Payroll Skills you acquire from this course are :-
Employee Life Cycle Management: Managing end to end Employee Life Cycle from Branding to Exit in an organization, with relevant Tools, Technologies & HR metric to use for measurement of each stage.
Human Resource Management: Introduction, Objectives of HRM: Organizational, Functional, Social and Personal, Strategic HRM: Aligning Organizational Strategy with HR Strategy.
Design Thinking in HRM: Employee Experience Design (EX-Design): Complete Methodology and Implementation guide for a wow Employee Experience.
Indian Compensation, Payroll and Benefits : Concepts, Fixed and Flexible Benefit Plan - CTC Structuring and Salary Calculations.
How to Use ChatGPT in Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Activities? Learn to harness the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Recruitment.
Statutory Compliances Concepts & Detailed Calculation in Excel, such as PF, ESIC, Statutory Bonus, Leave Encashment, Gratuity, etc.
HR Policies and Procedures used in most organizations today.
Art of Salary Negotiation with prospective employees to acquire great talent.
Effective On-boarding and retention of employees. Case studies on On-boarding impact on Employee Retention and HR department.
Career Planning for HR professionals : Learn all these from an industry expert + Also set your Career Roadmap.
Complete HRM Interview Preparation Guide: Prepare for your next HR Manager / HR Generalist Interview with complete guide, 40 Questions and Sample Answers. Downloadable PDF E-Guide.
Employee Engagement Best Practices: How to design Buddy Program
Remote / Online Recruitment Best Practices for successful recruitment online.
Analyse your SWOT, Know different opportunities and career roadmap in HR in this course.
10. Excel Basics and Excel Formulas, Functions for HR professionals
and many more.
Practical Training Curriculum:
Work on Practical Assignments and use given downloadable Excel Case-Study worksheets, practice materials, etc. to gain hands-on experience. Get downloadable E-Book on Compensation & Payroll topics, with this course.
Learning outcomes of the course:-
1. Employee Life Cycle Management:
Employee Life Cycle: Introduction and its stages.
Each Stage, i.e., Attraction, Recruitment, Onboarding, Development, Retention, Separation explained in detail : Importance, Tools & Technologies Used, Which HR Metrics to measure them.
2. Introduction to HRM, Objectives of HRM, Functions of HRM:
Introduction to HR Management, Objectives of HRM (Organizational, Social, Personnel, Functional).
Core Functions of HRM and Strategic HR Management : Aligning organizational strategy with HR Strategy.
3. Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Statutory Compliance's (India) : Level 1
Downloadable E-Book in Resources for this topic as a Ready to Refer quick guide!
Learn important Indian Compensation, Benefits and Payroll concepts practically in Excel as well as theory.
Types of CTC Structures (Fixed, Flexible Benefit Plan FBP) and how to structure CTC with step-by-step details explained on Excel.
Different Payroll Terminologies and concepts, salary heads explained practically as well as theoretically
Gratuity, Leave Encashment and Statutory Bonus Concepts, Calculations and Assignments
Excel Salary Calculation Case Studies (CTC Structuring to Net Salary) on different slabs / ranges of CTC's for practice (based on Videos) for hands-on exposure.
Understanding common Components of Payroll and Compensation Structuring in India to help you understand Offer letters and compensation packages as an HR / Payroll professional.
Labour Laws / Statutory Compliance's (Payroll): Provident Fund (PF), Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) detailed understanding of concepts and calculations in Excel. Professional Tax and Labour Welfare Fund.
4. Design Thinking in HRM: Employee Experience Design Complete Course: (This course was separate earlier, now added as a part of this course 'Ultimate HR Generalist and Human Resource Management')
Learn What is Design Thinking in most simplified, beginner friendly way!
Key Concepts and Methodologies in human centered problem solving in business scenarios in HR Management.
How Design Thinking works to help build products, solutions, processes and innovations in Human Resources, IT, System Design, Hospitality, Sales or any Domain.
Understand some of the important tools in Design Thinking i.e., Empathy Mapping, etc.
Get Insights on how to optimize your creative problem solving by using Design Thinking Steps : Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype and Testing.
Apply Design Thinking for creating Great Employee Experiences in your organization by learning the EX Design with Case Studies in a simple, step-by-step manner.
6. Use ChatGPT : the free Artificial Intelligence tool in Recruitment:-
Learn how to use ChatGPT for various Recruitment, Talent Acquisition activities in our guide.
5. Your Career Roadmap:-
Roles and Positions available for HR in today’s market across all levels. What role can be most suitable for you and how to decide which area to go ahead.
Your SWOT Analysis.
Using SWOT ANALYSIS to understand your current level of skills in HR and to plan your future skill acquisition.
Road map for your HR career. Assessing what skills you have and don't. Helping you Creating a plan to acquire next generation skills in HR.
6. Salary Negotiation with Prospective Employees:-
Art of salary negotiations with employees to ensure you don’t lose important candidates.
Crucial conversations/communication techniques to deal with employees during important process "On-boarding" to ensure Employee Retention.
Basic People Management skills for HR during Salary Negotiation and On-boarding through Case-Study explanations.
Recruitment Process Flow and steps involved in an effective recruitment and hiring process, with case-study example.
Best practices for Online / Virtual Recruitment.
8. Employee Engagement & Employee Onboarding:-
Best practices for Online / Virtual Onboarding of New Employees.
Case Studies on Employee Onboarding. 4 C's of Employee Onboarding and Strategies for Effective Engagement of New Employees.
Complete guide on Employee Onboarding Step By Step Process and Onboarding Checklist.
How to Design a Buddy Program: Framework and Implementation complete guide.
Employee Experience (EX-Design) Design introduction for better engagement.
9. HRM Concepts, Objectives, Functions & Strategic HRM:
Human Resource Management: Objectives : Organizational, Functional, Societal and Personnel Objectives. Supporting functional areas of HRM.
Strategic Human Resource Management: Alignment of Organizational Strategy and Goals with HRM Strategy and Goals.
Functions of HRM: Managerial, Operative and Advisory Functions and core activities under these Functions.
Processes of Management in Organization and role of HRM as an important organizational Process.
19. MS-Excel Basics: Formulas & Functions for HR & Payroll Professionals
MS-Excel Basics. Formulas & Functions for HR & Payroll.
Join the course now and be a part of the HR & Payroll professionals Community across the world.
Previous course name: Ultimate Human Resources : HR Generalist Course with Payroll
Key skills: HR Management / Human Resources Management certification / Payroll Certification / HR Generalism / HRM Certification / HRM Trends / HR Compensation, Benefits & Payroll course / Employee Experience Design / Design Thinking in HR :- Highly experienced trainer : 12+ years of experience in HR, Employee Engagement, Payroll, Compensation and Training Development in India.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll now to unlock the course and get mentored by one of leading expert coach in all areas of Human Resource Management and Payroll Management.
An exciting world of learning awaits you! See you in the first video.
Who this course is for:
- Human Resources (HR) Professionals, HR Generalists, HR Managers, HR Executives, Payroll Processors, Payroll Managers, Payroll Accountants, Finance Professionals, Compensation Managers, Students, MBA HR / Finance / MCom / Commerce / Business Management Graduates or other Beginners looking forward to upskill on HR management and Compensation Payroll Management
- Anyone with keen interest in Human Resource management, Compensation, Payroll management
Meghana is an expert in all aspects of HR Management, Compensation, Payroll, Performance Coaching and Training Development. She is truly passionate about her work and has a deep understanding of HR and Payroll verticals.
Background and Interests:-
Meghana is an MBA - HR with 12+ years of experience in working with all areas of HR.
With Aviva Life Insurance for 4 years as HR, With Paysquare as HR and Trainer. Also worked in BPO’s and IT companies in capacity of HR.
High expertise in the aspects of HR Generalist training, Payroll Training, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll Software, HRMS, HR Analytics, Employee Engagement, Employee Grievance Management, and Labour Law Compliance’s.
Highly skilled in Microsoft Office and Data analysis. Also experienced in Project Management in SAP environment.
At Paysquare, Meghana has managed end to end Payroll, Compensation and Benefits training for 400+ employees till date. Also conducting online training programs on NextGen HR. Looking forward to reach more candidates interested in learning HR, Compensation and Payroll through Udemy.