Citrix Fundamentals for Beginners.
What you'll learn
- How to support end-users connecting to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops through Citrix Workspace App
- How to use Citrix Director to gather information and interact with user sessions
- A methodology to approach user related issues to minimize time to resolution
- An understanding of the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops solution and the role of the components
- You will learn about each component focusing on common user related issues that may arise, apply a methodical approach to solve them using real world issues.
- This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops.
- This course is for Freshers or the beginners who like to Learn Citrix Fundamental skills and work as a Citrix Helpdesk Technician.
- Knowledge about Computers and passion to work in IT.
In this course, you will Learn to support end-users accessing virtual apps and desktops as part of a Citrix solution. You will learn to use Citrix Director to interact with user sessions and to capture information for solving issues or escalating to the administration team. Gain foundational knowledge about the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops technology and an understanding of how components interact. You will learn about each component focusing on common user related issues that may arise, and how to apply a methodical approach to solve them using real world scenarios. By the end of the course, you will be able to solve or escalate end user issues appropriately.
Troubleshooting user access issues
Troubleshooting Application Launch and Desktop launch issues
Using Citrix Director to interact with user sessions and capture information for issue resolution or escalation
Understanding user sessions, including profiles
Troubleshooting Storefront Login issues.
Resolving printing problems
Module 1: Fundamental Architecture for the Help Desk Role
Module 2: Citrix Director and its role in Help Desk Support
Module 3: Providing and Troubleshooting End User Access
Module 4: Citrix Workspace App
Module 5: Citrix Application and Desktop Launch issues.
Module 6: Printing
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. Built for those supporting a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops solution in a help desk or service desk capacity. An ideal candidate for this course interacts with end users to troubleshoot and resolve Citrix issues.
If you are someone who got assigned to work as Citrix Level 1 engineer in your organization or if you like to learn Citrix Level 1 helpdesk skills to find a job this course will be quite helpful for you.
How this course will benefit you:
At the end of the course you will have all the knowledge to Troubleshoot and Solve the Citrix issues independently in your Citrix environment.
I would like to see you as a Citrix Level 1 champion & I am really looking forward to meeting you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Built for those supporting a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops solution in a help desk or service desk capacity. An ideal candidate for this course interacts with end users to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Beginners who want to work in any Citrix helpdesk role and be successful.
- Citrix Beginners
I have 9+ years of experience working in IT. I started my career supporting US and UK clients to solve various computer networking issues in their environment. I have worked with companies like Hewlett Packard and Fujitsu. As a Senior consultant, I worked on products related to Application, Desktop and Server Virtualization primarily and a few cloud services. And I have great experience working with international clients who are in different industries to help them support and manage their server infrastructure.
In the free time I like to travel, read books, post content, learn about new cultures. And I am always interested to learn new languages.