How to Bake : Baking Basics - 6 Classic Bakes
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will be able to make 6 great baking classics
- By the end of this course you will feel more confident in the kitchen
- You will understand the ingredients and techniques needed in order to create a 6 baking classics
- Have a working oven
- Some basic kitchen equipment
- Someone to eat your creations
- A selection of ingredients available from all supermarkets
This Baking Basics course is designed to help those who are less confident in the kitchen to understand the terminology and ingredients used in the baking world, and to confidently be able to create some wonderful cakes and bakes. This is our 1st full course which covers 6 classic baking recipes and their techniques.
The course is broken into 7 lessons which cover
- Tips and Equipment
- How to bake a Classic Victoria sponge cake
- How to bake Carrot cake
- How to bake Chocolate Brownies
- How to bake and ice Butter Biscuits
- How to bake French Meringues
- Thank you and Bonus Recipe (Rachel's favourite biscuit)
The course comes with PDF downloads for each lesson; including the main recipe with step by step instructions and an additional 3 recipes for each lesson for you to practice your skills.
You will enjoy this course if you are keen to learn how to bake or just love eating cake!
(If you have taken my free Victoria sponge video - this full baking course includes the Victoria sponge cake filmed professionally because it's techniques are so important to those wanting to learn baking basics. I have included a bonus recipe video as a thank you!)
Who this course is for:
- Novice Bakers
- Anyone who would like to become more confident in baking
- Anyone who likes cake!
I ran a successful bakery called Blueberry Hill for many years, where we designed and supplied cakes to both private clients and the retail market including Harrods, Wholefoods and Selfridges.
I have a passion for food, especially baking and decorating, and I love teaching.
You can see my career history alongside a selection of the Blueberry Hill work on my linked in profile.