How to Bake : Baking Basics - 6 Classic Bakes
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will be able to make 6 great baking classics
- By the end of this course you will feel more confident in the kitchen
- You will understand the ingredients and techniques needed in order to create a 6 baking classics
- Have a working oven
- Some basic kitchen equipment
- Someone to eat your creations
- A selection of ingredients available from all supermarkets
This Baking Basics course is designed to help those who are less confident in the kitchen to understand the terminology and ingredients used in the baking world, and to confidently be able to create some wonderful cakes and bakes. This is our 1st full course which covers 6 classic baking recipes and their techniques.
The course is broken into 7 lessons which cover
- Tips and Equipment
- How to bake a Classic Victoria sponge cake
- How to bake Carrot cake
- How to bake Chocolate Brownies
- How to bake and ice Butter Biscuits
- How to bake French Meringues
- Thank you and Bonus Recipe (Rachel's favourite biscuit)
The course comes with PDF downloads for each lesson; including the main recipe with step by step instructions and an additional 3 recipes for each lesson for you to practice your skills.
You will enjoy this course if you are keen to learn how to bake or just love eating cake!
(If you have taken my free Victoria sponge video - this full baking course includes the Victoria sponge cake filmed professionally because it's techniques are so important to those wanting to learn baking basics. I have included a bonus recipe video as a thank you!)
- Novice Bakers
- Anyone who would like to become more confident in baking
- Anyone who likes cake!
In this lesson you will learn how to bake the classic victoria sponge cake. Look at the equipment and ingredients needed to make an 8 inch 2 layer cake, and the classic baking methods used in it's creation.