Avoid Being Scammed in India
- A willingness to learn & a desire to avoid scams
Travel scams are common. And that's especially true in India. So it's important to know what types of scams you can expect to encounter and what you need to do to avoid them. From rickshaws & taxis to hotels and even shopping and bargaining, I'll help you understand when and where scams are likely to play-out. This isn't meant to get you paranoid, only to make you confident and prepared for your trip.
- A person who wants to avoid being scammed in India
- Ideal for solo travelers and groups
- Scam Overview: What You Need to Know
- Transportation Scams: How to get Around
- Rickshaw Scams: What Happens
- Accommodation Scams - What to Watch Out For
- Shopping Scams: What You See is What you Get
- Don't Trust "Free"
- How to Bargain Like a Local
- Begging Scams: How to Handle It
- The Most Important Element to Avoid Getting Scammed
- How to Know Who to Trust
- Paranoid vs Prepared
- Conclusion: Final Thoughts
- Most Updated Scam Info & India Tour
For the last 2 years I've been traveling solo all over Asia including to India, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Nepal and others. And I love it so much I want to share my travel tips and experiences with you. I love to laugh, have a good time and maintain a positive outlook, but I'm also not a pushover. So to you'll get practical and candid instruction on how to travel with ease (even through India), and to maintain boundaries. Plus I add photos and videos to my courses to give you a feel for the countries :)
Subscribe to my YouTube to See More! I'm Headed Back to India Soon!