Singing: How to Succeed at Vocal Auditions
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Feel more confident performing in high stake situations like at auditions and in front of an audience.
- Know what to expect at a your audition with my Audition 101 Guideline Template.
- Discover your Secret Weapon Talent to stand out and wow the Judges.
- Make a lasting impression on Judges with my industry scripts and strategies.
- Increase your odds of audition success odds from completing this training for Theater, Musical Theater, and Vocal Auditions.
- Create a professional performance resume.
- Build your Industry Standard Audition Material Professional Portfolio.
- Choose your best audition song that showcases your strongest voice.
- Choose your best audition monologue that showcases your boldest acting.
- A desire to perform.
An effective audition training course for singers to fully prepare for a vocal performance audition in musical theater, vocal competitions, film, and television. Audition Coach and Author Jessica Neighbor coaches high level performers for American Idol, Broadway Musicals, Dramatic Theater, and Talent Agents. Jessica's course, Singing: How to Succeed at Vocal Auditions, gives you a complete audition overview to help you get started and feel more confident with helpful video tutorials, audition guideline templates, and industry insider checklists to get you fully prepared for your next audition.
- Parents of Performers
Here is your Audition Guideline Checklist. Make sure to fill out as much of the information as possible so that you have a full understanding of what you need to prepare for your audition. You should use this checklist for each audition.
Next, Fill out your confidence worksheet PDF to discover your strengths so you feel more comfortable on stage. You can draw from your performance experience or from a different skill altogether. This writing exercise will help you feel more capable and calm under high pressure situations like at your audition or performance.