How to apply for an MA, PhD, & Postdoc scholarship
What you'll learn
- How to apply for an MA and PhD scholarship
- How to guarantee their success in applying for a scholarship
- How to select best universities
- How to select best supervisors
- How to compete with other applicants
- How to convince decision-makers including supervisor, university, and fund providers
- How to prepare and submit your documents
- How to receive recommendation letters
- Basics of scholarship
- Requirements of winning a scholarship
- There is no prerequisite.
This course will help you learn what to do and what not to do before, during, and after applying for an MA, PhD, and/or Postdoc at both research and teaching positions. In this thorough course, you will get familiar with how to apply, how to convince decision-makers including professors, universities, and fund providers, how to prepare and submit your documentations either to embassy or to university or both, how to find scholarships, how to find the best university, how to find the best supervisors, what the prerequisites are, how to prepare yourself for the interview, how to find people who can recommend you, and how your previous supervisor and advisors as well as professor will affect your future success, what you ought to do at the previous program in order to prepare yourself for the upcoming program.
In addition, you will be taught how to check university rankings, university facilities, types of scholarships, the scholarship deadlines, useful websites, fund-providers, grant-givers, scholarships in different countries, national and international scholarships, student work permits, visas, full-funds vs. half-funds, online scholarships, scholarship finders, language proficiency tests including IELTS, TOEFL, PTE and other tests like GRE and GMAT, certificates, awards, CV, student loans, and the like.
Who this course is for:
- MA students and applicants
- BA students and applicants
- PhD students and applicants
- Postdoc students and applicants
Ahmad Sharifzadeh is a trilingual lecturer, author, translator, consultant, and editor & proofreader.
I have taught different courses at more than 30 universities.
I work as a part-time proofreader and editor for some international academic journals and publishers. In addition, I hold courses for BA and MA students, as well as PhD candidates. I also teach international students online. In addition, I work as a consultant for students who write their thesis, papers, etc. along with those who wish to apply for a scholarship as an MA, PhD, or Postdoc researcher.
I have teaching experience at a dozen universities, lecturing different courses and workshops for post-graduate students, holding online courses for students from different universities, producing audio-visual materials for international students, and author of the books published by Amazon as follows:
1. How to write academic research papers (Volume 1): What should a researcher know and do before writing a research paper?
2. How to Write Academic Research Papers (Volume 2): Drafting, Revising, and Editing and Submitting the Manuscript
3. Academic English Grammar: For Intermediate and Advanced Learners