How to Analyze Football (Soccer) - Basics
What you'll learn
- Understand why you need to analyze football
- Get a better understanding of football tactics
- Gain knowledge of football analysis basics
- Analyze football like an analyst
- Discover the resources that will help you in your journey analyzing football
- Have at least a basic understanding of football (soccer)
- Be open-minded
- Be ready and eager to learn
Welcome to your course "How to Analyze Football (Soccer) - Basics". Whether you are a coach, a player, or even a football lover, this course is for you!
Analyzing football isn't and shouldn't be exclusive to football analysts. Whether you want it or not, you are analyzing football while coaching your team, while playing a game, or even while watching it. The question isn't should I analyze football? but it is How to Analyze football?
In this course, you will discover the things you should absolutely know and do before watching, playing or coaching your very next game.
By the end of this course, you will be able to analyze football games correctly. You will understand football deeply in order to improve your performance.
This course is composed of 6 sections:
In the first section, you are going to know me (the instructor), the roadmap of the course, and the structural logic of the course.
In the second section, you are going to answer the question of Why Analyzing football?
In the third section, you are going to gain some knowledge about football tactics.
In the fourth section, you are going to get started at football analysis.
In the fifth section, you are going to discover some resources to help you in your journey analyzing football.
In the sixth and last section, you are going to receive a piece of advice concerning football analysis.
Shortly talking, this course will change your filter through which you see Football (Soccer), and give you some basics and resources to get started in football analysis.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to gain a deeper understanding of football
- Coaches who want to get the best results from their games
- Players who want to improve their performance
- Football fans who want to understand coaches, clubs, and players decisions and their impact on the game
Before being a Football Analyst, Hamza is a Football Lover. He obtained his master degree in International Business, but this didn't stop him from following his passion for football (soccer). He helped many coaches, players and even football fans to understand the game deeply and improve their performance. He works as a Football Analyst Freelancer with different teams, clubs, and players. He is also a Football Content Creator (Videos, Articles...). His mission is: Popularize Football Analysis!