Master the Push Notifications for Mobile apps and websites
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Will be able to add Push notifications into the Android and iOS applications
- Will be able to add Web Push notifications for Chrome , Firefox and Safari
- Learn about how Apple Push Notifications Service (APNs) Works
- Learn about how Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) Works
- How to deploy NodeJs Functions and Hosting in Firebase
In this lesson we will create a basic iOS app in swift 4
Generating APNs certificate is the key part of this lesson.
In this lesson we will discuss about how the FCM works in high level!
In this lesson we will create an Android application . In the Firebase console we will create an app and add the Android application details . From Firebase console download the google-services.json file and add it into the Android application folder.
In this Lesson I will explain how Chrome and Firefox Push Notification works. then we will move on to the Website hosting in the Firebase Console
In this lesson I will show you how to deploy the firebase hosting to the public. Then we will load the website and see the push notification token endpoint for Chrome and Firefox
Let's talk about how Safari Web push notification work.
- Learn how to add Push Notifications capability in iOS, Android apps as well as Chrome , Firefox and Safari browser websites
- We will be using Xcode, Android Studio and Visual Studio code editor
Push Notifications are vital feature for mobile apps and websites. As developers we go through some difficulties while adding the push notifications features into apps and websites. We often look for third party SDKs for this matter. But have ever wondered how the push notifications work ? . Then this course is for you.
In this course we will discuss about how to add push notifications feature in iOS and Android mobile applications . The iOS push notification is handled by the Apple push notifications (APN) service and Android Push notifications are delivered by the Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM). In this course we will take you through different phases of adding push notifications to the mobile apps - detailed explanation and notification payload analysis.
Mobile application coding is done in Swift 4 and java.
We use Xcode, Android Studio
After completing the mobile section, the next one is for Websites - how to add push notifications in the websites for Chrome , Firefox and Safari browsers. The lessons include,
Detailed payload analysis
We use Visual studio and Terminal for coding .
If you have any doubts about the course , write to us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- This course is for anyone who want to know how to add push notifications in Mobile applications and Websites