How to Add Online Courses to your WordPress Website
- Prior to starting this course, a basic knowledge of WordPress would be helpful.
- If you have a WordPress site and are interested in building an online course, the free LifterLMS plugin (which is used in this course) would be helpful.
- An internet connection
- A computer
If you are an educational entrepreneur interested in learning how to build courses on your WordPress website, this is the course for you! Learn how to generate more impact and more income by integrating a Learning Management System into your website. In this free course, you will discover how the free LifterLMS plugin specifically empowers you to easily create, sell and protect engaging online courses. If you are going to build your education business on top of WordPress and LifterLMS, it’s important that you, or someone on your team, takes this WordPress fundamentals course.
In the introduction, Ali Mathis will outline the course goals and introduce you to your lecturer, Chris Badgett. Ali and Chris work together at codeBOX and LifterLMS and are both experienced in WordPress and online course building. As part of the LifterLMS team, Ali is excited to speak about Chris and his unique qualifications to guide you on this journey.
If you’re serious about your online course, LMS or membership project, be sure to take this easy to follow course!
- Educational entrepreneurs or anyone with a desire to build their own online course.
- What is a Learning Management System
- Selecting a Theme for Your Online Course
- Optional Integrations to Consider for Your Online Platform
- How to Upload and Activate LifterLMS
- General Settings Tour
- How to Create a Course, Sections and Lessons
- How to Use Courses
- How to Use Sections
- How to Use Lessons
- How to Install and Use Custom WordPress LMS Sidebar Widgets
- Analytics and Student Management
- How to Create Quizzes
- Personalized Automated Emails
- Gamification with Acheivements
- How to Create Certificates
- How to Create Course Tracks or Degree Programs
- How to Advance Your Student Engagement and Email Marketing with MailChimp
- How to Collect Information on Lesson Completion with Gravity Forms
- Email Engagement
- How to Set up Access Plans (Free, One-Time, and Recurring Payments)
- Accept Credit Cards Directly on Your Site with Stripe
- How to Integrate PayPal
- How to Accept Money Offline or Through an External System with Manual Payments
- Complete Coupon System
- How to Sell Courses Offline and Generate Voucher Codes for Account Activation
- Other Ecommerce Options with WooCommerce
- Sell Multiple Courses at Once and Other Content with LifterLMS Memberships
Chris Badgett's media companies, Badgett Media and codeBOX, serve clients worldwide. His WordPress training courses and videos on Udemy and Youtube have helped over 7,996 people launch WordPress websites and grow their businesses.
He believes entrepreneurship, conscious parenting and healthy living can heal and change the world. His products and programs align with this belief, and he helps support others on a similar journey build that lifestyle and create the business to fund it.
Chris is also co-creator of the best tool for easily creating and selling online courses called lifterLMS.