Customer Success | How to Actively Engage Your Customers
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The objective of this course is to help students learn new ways to more effectively engage their customers.
- You will be introduced to The Customer Engagement Value Chain, the 7 walls separating companies and customers, customer insight, personas, propositions, and customer journey mapping.
- Upon course completion, you will have greater knowledge and specific tools to help you improve your company’s customer engagement.
- There are no special requirements for any additional software or other materials for this course.
Customer engagement is much more than having a call center or handling a complaint. It’s about understanding people at a deeper, emotional level. You must learn to walk in their shoes to help them overcome the pain points they face in their everyday lives. Smart companies realize that in today’s social era, customer engagement requires emotional connection.
In this course you will learn how:
· The Customer Engagement Value Chain drives profitable business growth
• About the Seven Walls that separate you from your customers
• Three simple words will change how you think about and act towards customers
• Award winning singer songwriter Paul Simon learned how to listen like never before
• The world’s largest consumer products company started listening to their customers in an entirely new way
• The Cleveland Clinic used empathy to revolutionize health care
• Westin Hotels succeeded in a creating new segment through targeted engagement
• Mercedes-Benz’s leapt to the top of the automotive pack in customer satisfaction
Every student who successfully completes this course will be equipped with new knowledge about your customers that can transform your company and your career.
- If you work with customers and are interested in the topics of marketing, market research, sales, customer service, and strategy, this course is for you. It will help you have a deeper understanding of today’s changing and more demanding customer.