Customer Success | How to Actively Engage Your Customers
What you'll learn
- The objective of this course is to help students learn new ways to more effectively engage their customers.
- You will be introduced to The Customer Engagement Value Chain, the 7 walls separating companies and customers, customer insight, personas, propositions, and customer journey mapping.
- Upon course completion, you will have greater knowledge and specific tools to help you improve your company’s customer engagement.
- There are no special requirements for any additional software or other materials for this course.
Customer engagement is much more than having a call center or handling a complaint. It’s about understanding people at a deeper, emotional level. You must learn to walk in their shoes to help them overcome the pain points they face in their everyday lives. Smart companies realize that in today’s social era, customer engagement requires emotional connection.
In this course you will learn how:
· The Customer Engagement Value Chain drives profitable business growth
• About the Seven Walls that separate you from your customers
• Three simple words will change how you think about and act towards customers
• Award winning singer songwriter Paul Simon learned how to listen like never before
• The world’s largest consumer products company started listening to their customers in an entirely new way
• The Cleveland Clinic used empathy to revolutionize health care
• Westin Hotels succeeded in a creating new segment through targeted engagement
• Mercedes-Benz’s leapt to the top of the automotive pack in customer satisfaction
Every student who successfully completes this course will be equipped with new knowledge about your customers that can transform your company and your career.
Who this course is for:
- If you work with customers and are interested in the topics of marketing, market research, sales, customer service, and strategy, this course is for you. It will help you have a deeper understanding of today’s changing and more demanding customer.
Chuck Wall is Founder of MarketPower Group, a business growth and research firm headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. He advises leading companies about how to succeed through winning strategy, customer insight, modern marketing, better branding, and authentic storytelling.
Chuck is an expert in understanding the unmet needs of customers. He's interviewed over 100,000 consumers for his clients. He has written two books based on his work: Customer CEO: How to Profit from the Power of Your Customers and Stop, Look and Listen (Routledge). Customer CEO was selected as one of the top business books of 2014 by an international panel of business judges.
As a longtime entrepreneur, Chuck has founded seven companies across multiple industries. He contributes to leading publications like Forbes and Fast Company. He regularly speaks and leads seminars for business groups, trade associations, and corporations.
Chuck's business courses have been taken by thousands of students in seventy countries with Udemy. He is passionate about helping his students know more. His teaching style is relaxed and conversational. He encourages students to ask tough questions and provide candid feedback.