How to Ace Arithmetic
What you'll learn
- Arithmetic is a very important topic for all entrance exams like GRE/GMAT/CAT/XAT/NMAT and also for competitive exams like Bank P.O, SSC and other recruitment exams.
- Since, I am covering the topic right from the basics, there are no prerequisites.
Arithmetic is a very important topic for all entrance exams like GRE/GMAT/CAT/XAT/NMAT and also for competitive exams like Bank P.O, SSC and other recruitment exams.
In this course there are three sub-topics
(i) Basic concepts and calculation of percentages, percentage increase and decrease.
(ii) Application of percentage concepts in other topics.
2. Profit, Loss and Discount.
(i) Basic profit, loss and discount concepts
(iii) Stocks and Shares
3.Simple interest and Compound interest
(i)Concepts of Simple interest and Compound interest
Who this course is for:
- Students appearing for any test with quantitative aptitude, especially exams like GRE, GMAT, CAT and other B-School entrances, and students appearing for SSC, Bank PO, and other similar exams will benefit from this course
For the past 25 years, I have trained thousands of B-school aspirants in Quantitative Aptitude for CAT / GMAT / GRE® / XAT / IIFT / SNAP / NMAT by GMAT.
• I have 30,000+ hours of classroom teaching experience.
• I have more than two decades of experience in training faculty members, at India's leading test-preparation institute.
• I have more than a decade of experience in training B-School aspirants and Campus Recruitment aspirants for Group Discussions & Personal Interviews.