How To Accelerate Your Career Development In Global Company
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop your perspective of how top, global executives view things
- Develop your understanding of how global-caliber professionals do things
- Develop your career sense and soft skills for achieving greater success as a global-caliber professional
- Basic English
Why are some people able to stand out over others, even in the same job or company situation? Why are they able to go higher and get their faster? What exactly are they doing better and more of them most? These are the questions that I set out to answer when I wrote my two career development books: "know the game, play the game" and "How to Develop Yourself as a Future Executive, Today".
Well, there's a saying: "if you want to do it well, you need to understand it well first". So, one of the biggest factors that leads to their greater success is that they have a better understanding of what their management pays attention to most when viewing and assessing talent. And then, beyond just having a good sense of what will most impact their success, they proactively demonstrate and develop these things".
In these lessons series, I share insights and tips from a top global employers' perspective on...
how top global executives view things
how global employers and executives identify top talent
In addition, I'll teach you...
how to develop a self-development mindset and approach
how to develop yourself faster in a global company
how to develop your key soft skills
Each of the 50 short videos in this series contain a practical and intuitive lesson that will raise your career sense (or Career Success IQ, CSIQ) and awareness of the things that your boss and top management care about. They include a Golden Rule and a daily exercise to help you develop the key skills and qualities you need to be more successful as a global-caliber professional.
- Anyone who wants to join and achieve greater success in a top global company, whether that’s a Citibank, GE, or Nike, or Alibaba, or Tencent.
- Anyone who wants to work overseas someday, or in a company that wants to go global
- Anyone who wants to capture better opportunities and go higher in their career as a global-caliber professional