How Oil And Gas Well is Drilled-Step By Step Guide
What you'll learn
- Oil and Gas Exploration Techniques. Tendering and Contract awarding procedure.
- Rig Move and Rig Up. Rig acceptance procedure.
- Procedure to weld neck flange, Diverter installation, Diverter components, How to function test Diverter and hydraulic vent valves.
- Importance of Diverter.
- oil and gas well drilling operation sequence. Equipment needed for each phase of well.
- How casing cement Job is performed with displacement type plugs.
- BOP stack and its components function, BOP function test Procedure. Pressure test BOP stack with Test Plug.
- Procedure to Pressure test well head outlet valves with Cup tester.
- Operational procedure how to cut casing landing joint, Nipple down diverter or BOP stack and dress stub final cut
- Wellhead installation procedure (Casing head housing, Tubing head spool). Procedure for pressure testing wellhead and casing slip seals after wellhead installation.
- Wireline logs and correlation. Liner hanger setting and liner cementing operation.
- Perforation operation, How DST is performed. Completion running operation guide line.
- After taking this course you will be able to work as Night drilling supervisor even if you are fresh graduate and will have solid foundation for drilling engineer job.
- Procedure to install tubing Bonnet and pressure test cavity. Xmass tree installation and Pressure test procedure.
- No spacial requirements.
- It is recommended to use Desk top or Lab top for Better sound quality to take this online course.
This Course is very unique the way it carry up detail process of oil and gas well drilling. Course will provide insight for beginner and will add further exposure to experience personnel. This Course include Exploration techniques to explore favorable subsurface petroleum trap, types of trap, trap assessment, predrilling preparation, like drilling program, hiring drilling and other drilling services contractor. Course cover drilling site location preparation, rig move and rig up, rig acceptance process.
In drilling Section it will en-lighten procedure of each section drilling, casing running, cement job operation, well head installation, Pressure testing well head seals and casing slip seal. It Cover every minor step that how conductor pipe is cut, how to nipple down diverter and how to seal off annuls between conductor and surface casing.
Pressure test BOP procedure with test plug and testing well head valve with cup tester. Pressure testing casing. The course is going to cover cement job for casing and liner as well. It will elaborate how to evaluate expected zone potential with Drill Stem Test.
Finally it will help students to understand completion operation sequence, X-mass tree installation procedure and pressure testing X-mass tree.I try to transform all my personal experience and attempt to draw a complete picture of well drilling and completion.
Enroll for this course I guarantee that you will enjoy course contents. This course will boost up your learning curve. Please after taking course leave review. Thanks in advance.
Note: It is recommended to use Desk Top or Labtop for better sound quality.
Who this course is for:
- Oil and gas drilling industry personnel, drilling rig crew, drilling engineer,drilling supervisor,tool pusher, petroleum engineer,drilling diploma personnel. Students belonging to electrical, mechanical, chemical, metallurgy and environmental engineering and have passion to join oil and gas drilling industry.
- Any one keen to know about oil and gas well drilling procedure.
- College & Universities Students go through petroleum engineering academics. Any engineering degree holder interested to join oil and gas drilling industry. Note: Oil and gas drilling sector accept engineering students of any discipline like petroleum electrical, mechanical, chemical,metallurgy etc.
I am oil & gas drilling professional and founder of "rigskills" a drilling rig online courses platform. My expertise include: oil and gas well drilling- vertical, directional and horizontal multilateral wells, primary Cementing job, secondary cement job, well testing, wireline logging, mud logging, Coring, open hole and cased hole side track, fishing operation, well control, well abandonment, well completion Drill stem test and much more.
By taking Online courses you will gain necessary skills for oil and gas drilling rig very quickly for fast growth of your career.