How love succeeds: Free yourself from the past!
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You discover the obstacles that come from your childhood and family and you dissolve them
- You transform transgenerational connections
- You come in peace with former love relationships
- If you had an abortion, you learn to come in peace with it.
- You find your way to a more mature form of love
Much of your suffering is caused by old wounds. If you don't want to admit them (and we all do), then they come up in the current relationship.
This course helps you to deal with the forgotten pain.
Many wounds go back to childhood. Some also go back to previous relationships or to an abortion. This past negatively influences your present relationship.
Only when you understand the roots of your present feelings you find appropriate responses in your actual relationship. This course is teaching you what you need!
Of course there will continue to be situations in love where you feel frustrated, angry or hurt. But when you have learned to distinguish, your feelings no longer overwhelm you, so you can react appropriately.
Meet your partner as a strong and loving adult - not as a helpless child!
Romantic love is so attractive. When we start a love relationship we are full of hope, expectations and dreams. And we all know that these happy easy times are not lasting forever. Why? In the course you get answers!
Relationship is the chance to learn more about yourself and to grow together.
This course complements my two other courses “How love succeeds”. One is: “Solve your conflicts with your partner!”, the other “Nourish your love!”
These 3 courses are the fruit of 40 years of my work as a therapist and seminar leader. And it is the fruit of being 21 years a husband! Exercises and insights are rooted in NLP, communication psychology, hypnotherapy family constellations and trauma therapy.
- People who want to nourish their love for their partner
- People who don't really feel happy in their relationship
- People who want to learn and understand what they need to live a successful relationship