How I Wrote a NaNoWriMo Novel in 6 Days
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will know that you can take on major challenges and succeed
- You will be able to come up with more creative ideas than before.
- You will know how to quickly write the first draft of a novel.
- You will be able to express yourself more clearly in writing and speaking.
- You will feel more comfortable when communicating.
- You will need a computer with a microphone and a word processor.
- You will need Internet access.
Note: The price of this course will go up to $99 on December 1.
Note 2: I added a section on "Muses and Scenes - Creativity on Demand".
This course will help you prove to yourself that you can succeed in a major challenge such as NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). That will skyrocket your self-confidence.
There are writing challenges throughout the year. These include NaNoWriMo, Camp NaNoWriMo, and Book in a Week.
You will learn how to:
- quickly write the first draft of a novel
- be more creative
- be more productive
- get motivated and stay that way
- overcome writers block
- plan a novel
- micro-plan a novel if you need to get started right now
- keep writing without getting stuck for more than a minute
You will learn from a nine time winner of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and five time Municipal Liaison (local volunteer).
Note: In the NaNoWriMo world, the word "win" means to write at least 50,000 words in November. There are thousands of winners each year.
Enroll in this course to make a positive change in your life experience as well as your writing experience.
- This course is for people who want to win NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).
- This course is for people who want to improve their communication skills - both written and spoken.
- This course is for people who want to increase their imagination and creativity.
- This course is for people who want to increase their productivity.
- This is not for people who have no desire to improve their creative abilities.
- This course is not for people who don't want to challenge themselves.
An accountability partner can help you stay focused on your writing and keep moving forward. And you and your partner can keep each other focused on taking specific steps to improve the most important things in your life.
The Snowflake Method is a very well structured method for planning your novel. You go through a set of well defined steps and wind up with a detailed plan that you can turn into a novel. If you use this method, your editing will go much faster than it would go with other methods. The downside is that it could easily take weeks to do a complete Snowflake Plan.
You can be proactive when watching the 18 minute demonstration. It takes only a little bit of effort for maximum results.
This is an example of an 18 minute writing session resulting in 1,400 words of a first draft.
When I get stuck I tell you so. Then I tell you how I'm going to get started again.
This is a very important lesson. I suggest that you watch it several times and note some ways to get unstuck.
Why in the world would anybody want to do NaNoWriMo? Well, there are a lot of good reasons.