How I Write An eBook In 1 Day With No Fancy Tools or Tricks
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write a 10-50 page eBook
- Send a PDF version of an eBook that you have authored to anyone that requests it (and has an email address)
- Publish an eBook you have authored on Amazon Kindle
- Market an eBook online
- Charge money for your ebook
- Make money with your eBook
- You should already have an idea for an eBook
- You should have a basic knowledge of grammar and syntax
- If you are itching to write (or finish) an eBook so you can establish yourself as an authority in your field or industry, this course is for you.
- If you need/want something that you can email to people interested in learning from you for free (or not for free) so they can get to know more about your knowledge and skillset, this course is for you.
- If you want to self publish an eBook on Amazon Kindle, this course is for you.
- If you have started and stopped the process of writing an eBook more than 1x because you don't know what to do and the process feels too massive or complicated, this course is for you.
The goal of this course is take your predetermined topic and write a non-fiction eBook quickly and easily.
There are 24 lectures totaling 2+ hours of video in this course!
This is the exact process that I followed to write and publish 6 non-fiction eBooks to date.
- This eBook creation class is meant for students who have never written an eBook before and are interested in writing a short (yet informative) non-fiction eBook quickly and easily. No prior writing or publishing knowledge is needed. This course is probably not for you if you don't want to write an eBook using a systematic process.
- This course is for business owners and non business owners alike, but note that this course has an emphasis on writing a non-fiction eBook. This is often a "how to" eBook or a "best practices" eBook or any other non-fiction topic.