How I Sell Books On Amazon
What you'll learn
- How to sell more books on Amazon
- How to choose keywords and categories for book publication on Amazon
- How to get reviews for your books on Amazon at no cost
- How to use free ebooks to sell more books on Amazon
- How to put your books in series in your Amazon KDP Dashboard
- Be an author
- Want to be an author
- Want to sell more kindle books
If you want to sell more kindle books on Amazon, then you need to enroll in this course.
This course describes my practical experience over the years selling ebooks on the Amazon platform. I showed verified snapshots of my results so far selling on the platform and I also recorded this video lectures using details of my books on Amazon.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible so that you can grab the basic information that is useful to you to sell more books on Amazon.
I described the free strategies I have been using over the years as well as the paid strategies. You will have the choice to pick up the strategies that appeal to you.
In this course, you will learn:
1. How to use the title and subtitle of your book to sell more books.
2. How to use the Kindle Select program to sell more books.
3. How to pick the right prices to sell more books.
4. The best promotion for your book that will always help you to sell more books on Amazon.
5. Some unconfirmed myths that have helped established authors to sell more books on Amazon consistently.
6. How to price match your book on Amazon and how you can use this to promote and sell more books on Amazon.
7. How to use paid ads to sell more books. You will be able to see the platforms I have used that have given me good results.
I believe you need this course. Why can't you just enroll in this course immediately and I will meet you in the classroom.
Who this course is for:
- Kindle ebooks authors
- Self Publishers
I teach Christian personal development using practical demonstrations of principles. I have authored about 30 books on personal development, self growth, business success and growth, employee success and more. I also coordinate a Book Profit Skills Development outfit where we teach and train people on how to improve their skills especially in the areas of the use of the internet and Information Technology.