3DS Max, AutoCAD, Vray: Creating a Complete Interior Scene
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 34 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To set the first basic settings for AutoCAD
- Drawing AutoCAD project from any indoor image
- Editing the project with basic architectural standards
- To set the first basic settings for 3D Studio Max
- Exporting & Importing AutoCAD project to 3D Studio Max Environment
- Modelling the main scene from AutoCAD project
- Importing free 3D models and designing the scene
- Adding artificial v-ray lights and v-ray settings (For test and final renderings)
- Texturing & Material settings
- Finalize the project for our client
- I have shared a document for the latest settings about V-Ray. Also Latest versions of 3DS Max and AutoCAD.
JOIN OVER 2,700 + SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE!
*** [COURSE UPDATE is coming! 08.2019] : I will publish a new scene using with 3DS Max 2019 and V-Ray 4.x.
** [UPDATED CONTENT - 05.01.2019] : You can find the updated V-Ray settings for latest versions. I will also share the downloadable scene file at the last lecture.
When you complete this training, you will be able to draw interior design plan with AutoCAD and you can model it on 3DS Max with very basic and practical methods in a few hours.
Then, we are going to design the scene we created by using free 3D models.
After doing the design process, we will set materials and textures. Then, we will look light settings and render customizations, we are going to have the final render with V-ray.
You can achieve significant gains with a simple plan by customers which can not catch revive in mind according toAutocad and 2D hand drawings. To see the Autocad project in 3D environment shall speed up your project. It can also help you to capture overlooked small details. I hope that you can reach a good level with this little course. I’m sure that how much you experience the best quality render you will get. I do this job fulltime at the office and get also freelance works.
I will also add some bonus features. You can see them when the training ends. Good luck!
Thanks to my voice artist Alissa Cattabriga and my assistant Pelin Çolak.
PS: I used the free 3d models in the following websites;
- This course is meant for, who wants to make 3D visualization from an AutoCAD project, any image or hand drawing
- No knowledge is needed. I'am showing every practical steps.
Please don't take any shortcuts or skip important lectures. I have spent countless hours doing the wrong things myself so that you don't have to. Below is the quickest and easiest way to build your project.
I highly recommend that you take notes (seriously it will make things a lot easier).
I have also set up this course to be interactive in the sense that you can follow my lead, and immediately implement these drawing strategies as you watch.
*** This course is in logical sequence, but depending on your skill level it may make sense to skip some lectures to find the information that is most important to you.:)
Again, BIG WELCOME to the course - and enjoy!
PS: Please introduce yourself in the comments!
Where you are from! I am always curious to know what part of the world everyone is tuning in from.:)