How I Got 50+ Podcast Appearances Using RadioGuestList
What you'll learn
- Get your business featured to tens of thousands of people by interviewed on podcasts
- Get your business featured to tens of thousands of people by interviewed on radio shows
- Do all the bookings and pitching on your own, without having to hire anyone
- Build your own brand by becoming more of an authority in your business niche
- If you hired a publicist to do this for you, it would cost thousands per month
- Please be able to speak English well because you will need that when you appear on the radio
- Be excited to have your business featured to tens of thousands of people on the radio and on podcasts
I'll walk you through the exact steps I used to get over 50 radio and podcast appearances in one year, in which I promoted my own, so you can do the exact same thing.
I'll walk you through every step of my strategy, from showing you how to sign up for RadioGuestList to pitch radio and podcast hosts, to generating the maximum amount of traffic once you are already on the show.
WHY THIS COURSE WILL BE AMAZING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Every podcast appearance will come with a blog post and a link to your website, which helps your SEO
You will get actual clients from the listeners of these shows
You will grow your brand and establish yourself as a celebrity in your niche
You will drive traffic to your website and products
SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE AND START GETTING AMAZING PUBLICITY AND SEO
Sign up for the course now, and start getting publicity for your business as early as tomorrow with these very proven and effective strategies that I personally have been using to grow my business in an amazing way, for free. I didn't have to hire anyone or pay anyone to get so much publicity.
The course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future! Enroll in the course now.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to sell products
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).