The Serial Entrepreneur's Guide To Startup Brands
- Courage, gumption, and a willingness to ask questions.
- Strong desire to becoming a successful entrepreneur and innovator.
- Passion and enthusiasm for learning.
- No prior knowledge required.
- You are in the very early stages of starting a business.
Hi, I am Mike Stemple a professional, multi-successful, serial entrepreneur and innovator. I am really excited to make my courses available here on Udemy. It seems like just yesterday I had the opportunity to mentor one of the founders of Udemy as he made his way through Founder Institute, and now I am launching a series of courses on his amazing startup!
Inspirer Mike Stemple, an expert at ideation, innovation, startups, and brand creation, who has built over 20 companies that have grown to be worth $100+ million, for the first time is revealing all the tips, tricks, hacks, and processes he used, and still uses, to rapidly grow an idea into a full fledged business. A sought after speaker and an award winning mentor Mike's teaching style is to the point, based on REAL world experience and at times humorous in his candor and life lessons. Along with his video lessons Mike is sharing his treasure trove of cheatsheets, templates and how-to guides that he has himself built over a 20 year successful career. These documents by themselves are worth thousands of dollars and they are included with each relevant course.
Mike has created dozens of brands for companies and products in his career seemingly overnight and for the first time he is revealing all his tips tricks and giving away his cheat sheets and template files so new and established entrepreneurs can rapidly build out their brands themselves. In this course Mike walks you through the step-by-step process he uses to create a full brand presence in a day. Buckle up for this course is fast paced with Mike driving the mouse and showing exactly how he did it and still does it. This course is filled with over 20+ template files and cheat sheets that will save you thousands of dollars while also giving the confidence to create your own brands.
Here are some of the questions covered:
- How do you develop a good name for your business?
- How do you position the business with a name?
- What characteristics make a good name?
- How do you test different name candidates?
- What infrastructure do you need when you pick your name?
- Are there tips to finding a good domain name?
- What social media platforms should you look to get your name on?
- How do you develop a logo?
- Does a name really matter?
Here are some of the topics covered:
- Why you should clean up your personal social media profiles.
- Why personal websites matter.
- The importance of a consistent personal story.
- How to choose a great domain and business name.
- Pitfalls of phonetic naming.
- How to find a great URL.
- How to see if your domain name id blacklisted.
- How your company colors plays a role in emotion.
- How to pick great company colors.
- How to quickly create a logo.
- How to find good looking logo font.
- How to find a logo icon and why you need one.
- What logos do you need to make and have on file.
- How you can hire someone to make a great logo.
- Where to buy a turn-key brand and domain.
- Template files for making your own logos anytime.
- How to create a brand guideline.
- How to keep track of where your brand files go and why you should care.
- What type of website do you need.
- How to save a ton of money buying a theme.
- What do you need to have on a professional website.
- How to setup your website yourself.
- How to check your website before you launch.
- How you can search for great usernames on social media.
- What social media accounts you need to have.
- How to make your social media account appear more valuable.
- How to manage all your accounts everyday.
- How to quickly make all the social media account images for a great brand appearance.
- How to make a simple email signature.
- How to secure my email to look more professional.
- How to insure my email address is not picked up by spam-bots.
- How to quickly design my own business card.
- How to always have a business card on you.
- Why business cards still matter.
- Have all the correct info on you business card.
64 Lessons & 24 Downloads
Total: 4h 45m 20s : Min: 1m 36s : Max: 19m 0s : Avg: 4m 46s
Why This Course Is So Unique
I actual TEACH it. Most instructors write up content and use a teleprompter to deliver it, I don't. All my lessons are taught with only notes for my review. I believe the best instructors SHOULD be able to talk about their topics without a script. Because I do not follow a vetted script my lessons take you on a journey. I talk about the real-world success and more importantly the mistakes I made in my companies. I teach each topic off the top of my head because I know the content inside and out. After building 20 companies and hundreds of products I know all the mistakes you can make and will teach you how to avoid them. All my courses also use real-world examples that I ACTUALLY did vs pointing to someones else's success and teaching to it.
Additionally all my courses feature numerous downloads of the ACTUAL files I use to build my companies. I walk you through each one and demonstrate how I use them to rapidly grow my ideas into companies.
And finally I ACTUALLY am the one in the forum answering questions, not some intern or outsourced partner. My responses are sometimes pithy, sometimes funny, sometimes insightful, and always genuine.
Money Back Guarantee
All my courses come with an unconditional, Udemy backed, 30 day money-back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build a solid foundation for a successful startup.
- First-time entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurs starting and growing a business.
- Full time employees considering building a startup.
- People who want to start a business.
- If you want to learn the secrets of how a repeat successful serial entrepreneur does/did it.
- Entrepreneurs who have a business idea and want to know how to build upon it.
I have built built over 20 companies that have grown to be worth $100+ million. I am considered an expert at ideation, innovation, startups, and brand creation, I spend my day's now at my company, Inspirer, helping other aspiring entrepreneurs and founders build the company and personal brands of their dreams. I am a Colorado native, a sponsored athlete, a mentor & Director-Emeritus at The Founders Institute, a past governor appointee to The CO Governors Council for Physical Fitness, and a proud veteran of the US Army.
Some of my companies include: Skinit (sold in 2007), Original Wraps (bought by a little company called 3M in 2013), Odojo (bought by SafetyWeb in 2010), nReach (bought by a public company in 2004) amongst others :)
What qualifies me to share my experience with you?
Over the past 20 years I have created 20 companies and made a living building successful companies from scratch. Some failed, but the weight of my success is greater than the weight of my failures. Having taken 1,000s of ideas and distilled them down to 100s of products I have learned what works and what doesn't and have self-taught myself all the aspects of what it takes to repeatedly build successful business.
I am an award winning mentor/coach and through this aspect of my life have found that my message and point-of-view on building startups and brands resonates strongly with my students. My courses came about out of frustration with other so-called mentors/coaches/instructors teaching so much about "launching" a product but not helping students with the whole process of actually building a startup from scratch. How to ideate, how to lay a foundation, how to build a brand.
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER -- PLEASE READ
My courses will NOT automagically "Make You Wealthy in 4 Hours A Week!!!" or help you "Get Rich While Traveling The World" or "Make $4,000 A Week, Part-Time, Doing x " and you should be wary of any who say that they can. My courses are about building an idea into an innovation and that innovation into a sustainable company. It is hard work. Anyone who sells you that it is not hard work, easy, and can be done a "few hours a week" is 1) VERY lucky or 2) lying to sell you a course.
After building 20 companies I KNOW it takes hard work, both mentally and emotionally, but the results are noting less than incredible. I want you to experience the pure joy of working hard on an idea and watching it grow into something that generates so much wealth it pays for countless vacations, weddings, pregnancies, college tuitions, and on and on for your teammates that join you. I want you to feel what it is like to live an extraordinary life and build exceptional things. Will you get rich taking my courses? Maybe. I have done ok with the advice, skills, and guides in my own courses, and I will do my best to help you as well.
So in summary what qualifies me to share my experience with you?
I have done it 20 times, and will probably do it 20 more. I have PROVEN success & experience (checkout out my Linkedin profile). I believe I can help you and am willing to give you all that I know, the secrets, the cheatsheets, the how-tos, all of it. All I ask is that you have the COURAGE to begin, that you are open to being INSPIRED, and that you BELIEVE that you are worthy and capable of joining me on this extraordinary journey of building your own amazing startup. I will do my part, now it is up to you.
Here are just a few of my successful friends testimonials:
"Mike is a visionary who applies his many talents in ways that inspires other leaders." - Adeo Ressi or Founder Institute
"Mike is one of the most inspirational people I've ever known. If you need ideas, he's your man. If you need UI design thoughts, he's your man. Now that I think about it, if you need any sort of help, he's your man!" - Brad Brown of Intelivideo
"Mike has a continuous stream of ideas that he has repeatedly developed into successful products and companies. He has a proven track record and is one of the best innovators I've ever known." - Mark Geene of Cloud Elements
"Mike is an idea machine. He is not only a proven serial Entrepreneur but he has a methodology to make innovation a repeatable process. When I'm looking to do my next thing, Mike is on my short list of people to call. Mike is also a world-class communicator. His keynote speech about his personal story is one of the best I have ever heard." - Jim Franklin previously of SendGrid
"Mikes courses are hands down the best I have ever taken! I was blown away by how much I learned. I am starting an eCommerce website and I have almost no technical experience, but Mike breaks it down perfectly and sets you up for success from the start (he even sets you up to sell and exit). He shows you so many tricks and hacks that I was never aware of. Going through Mike's courses is like having a mentor and coach right by your side through every step of the process. He takes time to answer your questions, he teaches you how to save money, which is always great for new entrepreneurs with little cash flow, and he makes the complicated aspects uncomplicated. Because of Mike I am now confident in my ability to build something that I am proud of and that can generate significant revenue. I am not only recommending him online, I am recommending him to my friends and family - that is how much he has helped me." - Nina Parr current student