Improve Your Life: How to Live and Work in Thailand
What you'll learn
- How to get a professional job with a Work Permit in Thailand for foreigners from any background, including Europeans, North Americans, Indians, Filipinos etc
- How to become an English Teacher or Nanny in Thailand for people without professional experience in major industries in Thailand
- How to relocate to Thailand to undertake work here as a Digital Nomad
- How to get the longest visa, avoid mistakes when job-seeking, secure the longest visa, adapt to Thailand and live long term here
- No skills required.
Thailand is renowned throughout the world for its lush beaches, amazing food, cheap costs and friendly people. It is no wonder it attracts millions of foreign tourists to its shores each year. And there are also thousands of foreigners who visit the country and dream about what a permanent stay in the land of smiles might look like.
And that’s what I’m here to help you with.
In this course I go through in depth information on how to find work in Thailand, from entry level positions in teaching or nanny work, up to corporate high paying jobs for large multi-national companies.
I provide this information based on my experiences of gaining employment here and working in multiple jobs, including customer service, digital nomad work, owning a bar and working for a large multi-national firm in Thailand for close to a decade now.
If you want to learn in depth knowledge on how to get a job in Thailand from a foreigner who has done so, while discovering tricks, tips and strategies to follow your dream of living in South East Asia then this is the course for you.
Because living here is the best decision I ever made in my life.
And one day it can be yours too.
Let me show you how.
Who this course is for:
- Any foreigner from outside of Thailand who wishes to temporarily or permanently relocate to Thailand with a secure full-time job
I have spent nearly the last decade living and working in Thailand. I am in my 30's and have/still am working in professional roles for multi national companies, owned businesses here, taught English, worked in hospitality and also do digital nomad work.
I moved to Thailand with very little money in my bank account, no job, not knowing anybody here and not speaking any of the language. I now know thousands of Thai people, am married with 2 young children, own 2 homes right near the beach and am very secure financially. All from my work in Thailand and nothing else.
I have hired, trained, supervised and managed staff in most of these lines of work. My role here is to share the information of how I've done this successfully in Thailand for people who wish to do it too.